• ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Interesting...some points to ponder from a man who has been there, done that.

For one year I lived, and survived, in a city with 6000 people, without water, electricity, gasoline, medical help, civil defense, distribution service, any kind of traditional service or centralized rule.

Words from a Bosnian Survivalist | MicroBalrog

Let me tell you something: if SHTF starts tomorrow I’ll be humble. I’ll look like everyone else. Desperate, fearful. Maybe I’ll even shout and cry a little bit.

Pretty clothing is excluded altogether. I will not go out in my new tacticool outfit to shout: “I have come! You’re doomed, bad guys!” No, I’ll stay aside, well-armed, well-prepared, waiting and evaluating my possibilities, with my best friend or brother.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    If you don't read any of the rest of the article, read - and memorize - this part:

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns. Never forget that."

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    If you don't read any of the rest of the article, read - and memorize - this part:

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns. Never forget that."

Damn straight they will....there are people in a few states that are screwed already.

And you cant argue with a man that has been there done that and say he doesnt know what he is talking about.

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Damn straight they will....there are people in a few states that are screwed already.

And you cant argue with a man that has been there done that and say he doesnt know what he is talking about.

I do wonder if this is the case in our state, in the PRK & statist hellholes like that? Absolutely they'd do it without hesitation.
    I was surprised they didn't do it during the `92 "rodney king memorial summer games" Perhaps they still figured they could gain control of that situation.
    However national level event? I do wonder what the states would do in the face of fed level actions. I think this state has laws on the books that forbid the illegal seizure of firearms in the event of an emergency situation? Laws made in response to the illegal activities of government during Katrina?
    I also wonder what those who have class ll (?) firearms & so forth, are they the canary in the coal mine?

Top Bottom