• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Dude. Step back and listen to yourself. Axxe had a stroke a few months ago. He's getting the use of half his body back. It doesn't affect his reasoning. What's affecting your attitude here?

And he didn't "cry stroke", I informed you of it. He and I are not the same person.

If you think your position is so strong, maybe don't start mocking someone when you're trying to debate them.
    The arguments were not logical and well thought out. I read most of the earlier posts on the thread. The example of lighting up a cigar in a private residence for some reason posted with a no smoking sign are an absurd comparison to entering a retail business open to the public with an improperly posted 30:0x sign, and then expecting the SWAT team to show up at the owner’s behest. Axxe was argumentative in his previous posts to others as well,as accusing me of trolling. TGT usually has people that can take what they dish. Guess it’s time to head back over to TexasFuddForum and ask a cop if it’s OK if I have my over and under shotgun locked in my trunk with no ammo.
    Military Camp

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The arguments were not logical and well thought out. I read most of the earlier posts on the thread. The example of lighting up a cigar in a private residence for some reason posted with a no smoking sign are an absurd comparison to entering a retail business open to the public with an improperly posted 30:0x sign, and then expecting the SWAT team to show up at the owner’s behest. Axxe was argumentative in his previous posts to others as well,as accusing me of trolling. TGT usually has people that can take what they dish. Guess it’s time to head back over to TexasFuddForum and ask a cop if it’s OK if I have my over and under shotgun locked in my trunk with no ammo.
    Put what ever you want in your trunk. While your back there pull the pickle out of your ass.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

So that makes it okay to mock him. Right.

You'll notice I'm not defending his position or trying to counter yours. I'm talking about you mocking his typing and demanding to know if he's drunk. So I will reiterate my question. What is your problem?

I suspect at this point I know. Looks like my first assumption is correct.

Stay classy, Scotty.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Wow.

The first step is to stop digging. Else you might get buried.

Seriously dude. Sounds like a 16 year old incel hacked your account. Show us on the doll....
    Look, I‘ve been here long enough to know if you can’t take, don’t dish. There was a thread couple years back where people were jazzing Abbott for “wheeling” out shitty legislation and some self appointed defender of the disabled came out with a Greta Thundberg HOW DARE YOU? Guess what? Another poster came in said he had one leg amputated and his shooting buddies call him stumpy and the Guv doesn’t need the sissy squad defending him, just like stumpy don’t. Beavis doesn’t need the self appointed Miss Manners squad either. Make a crappy post, expect a shitstorm In respons.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Look, I‘ve been here long enough to know if you can’t take, don’t dish. There was a thread couple years back where people were jazzing Abbott for “wheeling” out shitty legislation and some self appointed defender of the disabled came out with a Greta Thundberg HOW DARE YOU? Guess what? Another poster came in said he had one leg amputated and his shooting buddies call him stumpy and the Guv doesn’t need the sissy squad defending him, just like stumpy don’t. Beavis doesn’t need the self appointed Miss Manners squad either. Make a crappy post, expect a shitstorm In respons.
    Go to bed Scotty, you gotta be up early for school in the morning.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Are you rage quitting?

I think you picked the wrong avatar. It should be....

1679543639400.png

You're completely missing the point. Context is important. Joking along with someone is one thing. Using something like a stroke and it's after effect to insult someone especially after just posting about responding with attacks is the issue. Axx will join right in with joking about it but that's not what you did.

Axxe is a big boy who can defend his opinions all on his own. He takes as good as he gives when it comes to snark or humor.

His opinions and arguments, regardless of your opinion of them have nothing to do with the posting and typing challenges he's working thru.

Did it ever occur to you that as he is rewiring his brain and relearning things that the all caps or spacing or punctuation errors may look completely correct to him? Go back and look at his posts from right after the stroke you will see the progress he's made.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY! LOTS OF STUPID PEOPLE END UP IN JAILOR PRISON JUST DON'T DROP YOUR BAR OF SOAP!
    Hey Axxe Mann,

This is America. I agree with you.

Fellow don't want me in his shop?

I don't feel obliged to spend my hard earned loot there...

The fellow down the street? He'll take my cash...just fine...

Pretty simple.

Later, Mark

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Whoa, you boys need to settle down and play nice or I will be force to send you to your rooms without dinner.
    No, you won't need to do that.

My thanks to the one person who went to the trouble of hitting the "Report" button to let us mods know this thread was unraveling. Humans do the moderating here, not AI chatbots. So remember, folks, the mods can't read every thread and then revisit every thread when it gets a new post. We need your help.

Anyway...

When a thread devolves into uselessness, it should probably be closed. That's a lot easier than awarding time-outs.

So I'll take the easy way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom