• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    That is awesome, I am going to have to play that for a few of my soldiers...
    "Gump, why did you put that weapon together so fast?"
    "Because you told me to Drill Sergeant...."

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    thats pretty awesome, she had the little intro talk and still did the whole thing in under a minute, but she did forget to service check.

now if only daddy will teach her to keep her finger off the trigger. anyone else notice?

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.

She could have done a proper function check and still made it in under a minute.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston

Thanks for posting.
    my idea of a function check would be to dry fire, rack, listen/feel reset. am i missing something?

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Somethings just not right!

Re: Don't mess with Texas girls.
    Very cool!! But she stole my beer belly stance that I've spent years perfecting! Just not the same when done by a pretty, young girl! It looks a lot better when done by an old(er) fat man.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    If I need my AR cleaned in a hurry I'll know who to call. Now the more important question is can she shoot it safely and accurately?

Of the 18 juniors competing at the recent state service rifle championship, the top three are female.

This pic is from Camp Perry two summers ago. These Texas teens not only shoot better than their own dads who first taught them to shoot, they shoot better than just about all of you.

IMGP0306.jpg

Top Bottom