• ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Oh man 4chan is gold sometimes
    I bought a gun and made sure it was 9mm like you said it had to be for a beginner. Well, it has been two days since I loaded the magazines for the gun, and full sense of feeling has not yet returned to my thumbs. Loading the magazine was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. It took all my strength just to depress the spring and if I ever pushed on the cartridge wrong, it would just slide off the cartridge underneath it and I'd have to start over again. The person pictured in the instruction booklet was loading the magazine just pushing with one hand. "Just push and slide with your thumb, bro!" Yeah, right. If I did what the person in the picture was doing, I would not be able to push the rear end of the lower cartridge down. Who do they think they're fooling? I managed to load all three 17-round magazines, but I don't think I'll be able to do it again. I think guns are just not for me.
    Lmao
    DK Firearms

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I do love my maglulas, they're quite handy. Certainly saves my fingers some abuse when Im loading 500 rounds in a day. Still have no qualms loading rounds the old fashioned way though.

Also 4chan is a huge of scum and villainy like no other, good for many laughs, but never participate

Top Bottom