• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    If you can't find a certified Glock armorer become one yourself by taking their training. Last month I attended their one day basic training course in Ft Worth. The class was about 50/50 civilians/LEO. Civilians can take the course if a member of GSSF. GSSF membership also allows you to shoot in their Glock matches (3 being held in TX this year) and membership gets one a discount on pistol purchases.

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    Just sesrch sight install on you tube. You dont have to be a gunsmith to install sights. Its really straight forward. Glocks are some of the easiest guns to work on.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Just sesrch sight install on you tube. You dont have to be a gunsmith to install sights. Its really straight forward. Glocks are some of the easiest guns to work on.
    Yes, they are although I wanted to get a complete course on what to do/not to do from Glock. Most of the course was for the benefit of LEOs who are tasked by their agency to be the go-to armorer for the department. They have follow-on course that are restricted to law enforcement/military only.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    What ever happened to the OP for this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Looking at his post history, he hasn't been on the forum since March 2021.

For those wondering, I reached out to the OP showing him my setup and the tools I would use to install the sights. All was a "go" up until the day before we were going to meet up. In short, he had a change of heart about changing the sights; so we didn't end up going through with the installation.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Looking at his post history, he hasn't been on the forum since March 2021.

For those wondering, I reached out to the OP showing him my setup and the tools I would use to install the sights. All was a "go" up until the day before we were going to meet up. In short, he had a change of heart about changing the sights; so we didn't end up going through with the installation.

All that matters is that you were there to help out and did your duty as a fellow gun owner. I am glad to know some of these places as my did lives in El Paso and I often come and see him.

Top Bottom