• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    ...my heart is heavy. my old hometown back in Ohio, Twinsburg, has lost its first-ever LEO officer killed in the line of duty.

Ptl. Josh Miktarian, stopped some POS at 2:00 am Sunday for loud music and dui. In less than 2 minutes, the perp, who had a concealed carry permit, shot him 4 times, killing him. they caught this puke at a relatives' home with the cuffs still on him and with the weapon he used.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/07/twinsburg_officer_shot_killed.html

if you've a mind to, a prayer to his young wife and baby would be appreciated. thanks, men.

http://www.ohio.com/news/25635279.html

over 1,000 Policemen and Cruisers were at funeral and 160 K-9 teams.
    Guns International

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    You've got to wonder WTF went through that scumbags mind to do that...

BTW, where did you find that the scumbag had a CHL? According to the article, he'd been popped for carrying in a place that sells booze about a year ago. If he had one at the time, he likely would have at least had it suspended if not revoked. Of course I don't know Ohio carry law though.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That's a sad story to say the least. Yet again, to those of you with us that are LEO's, thank you very much for doing what you do. I just wish more people understood the kind of crap and danger the police have to deal with on a daily basis. Maybe then the police wouldn't be getting such a bad wrap all the time. I have great respect for those out there putting their lives on the line.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    That's a sad story to say the least. Yet again, to those of you with us that are LEO's, thank you very much for doing what you do. I just wish more people understood the kind of crap and danger the police have to deal with on a daily basis. Maybe then the police wouldn't be getting such a bad wrap all the time. I have great respect for those out there putting their lives on the line.

+1 Condolences to the family and thank you again for all those who protect and serve.

Top Bottom