• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Just on the news. This guy who likes to stir up trouble and film his interactions with the police got himself arrested on a felony today. One of his videos was posted here before.

Apparently he went onto the grounds of a CCISD school during drop off or pick up of kids while he was open carrying. It is my opinion that is not a "school sponsored event"; however, when the CCISD police told him to knock it off he decided to get into it with them. Rather than depart and take his cause up another way, he got into an argument with the police. They arrested him for a violation of PC 46.03, a felony.

According to KRIS 6, the AG said the local district could determine if dropping off kids was a school sponsored event. Guess CCISD does. A felony is going too be expensive for this knucklehead.

We will see if Skurka, the DA, decides to seek an indictment. Unless the guy is convicted, appeals and wins in appeal based on the drop off or pick up time NOT being a school sponsored event, the local decisions will be interesting.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    First off, the guy is a fool.

Secondly, that is one way to test the law.

Testing the law with a misdemeanor is one thing, testing it with a felony is a whole nother thing. He has a lot to lose there.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Just on the news. This guy who likes to stir up trouble and film his interactions with the police got himself arrested on a felony today. One of his videos was posted here before.

Apparently he went onto the grounds of a CCISD school during drop off or pick up of kids while he was open carrying. It is my opinion that is not a "school sponsored event"; however, when the CCISD police told him to knock it off he decided to get into it with them. Rather than depart and take his cause up another way, he got into an argument with the police. They arrested him for a violation of PC 46.03, a felony.

According to KRIS 6, the AG said the local district could determine if dropping off kids was a school sponsored event. Guess CCISD does. A felony is going too be expensive for this knucklehead.

We will see if Skurka, the DA, decides to seek an indictment. Unless the guy is convicted, appeals and wins in appeal based on the drop off or pick up time NOT being a school sponsored event, the local decisions will be interesting.

Need clarification, what did they tell him to knock off? The OC or was he already jawing?

Texascarry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2015
    He did not get arrested. That's a very simple bit of information you couldn't get right. Does not speak very well of IQ. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock

Does Stoneroad still work down there, TI?

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    He did not get arrested. That's a very simple bit of information you couldn't get right. Does not speak very well of IQ. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The report I saw LIVE on TV said he was arrested. If you want to come in here and start talking about IQ, well put on your big boy panties. Just sayin

And aren't you the guy who spent several posts arguing with me about CCPDs open carry contact policy because of your complete lack or reading comprehension?

What was that about IQ?

Last edited:

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Yeah I am going to say that drop off and pick up is not a school sponsored event, the school is trying to stretch the definition there, the school is apparently try to prohibit concealed carry outside of the premises (building) with that line of reasoning as well. I saw the guys video he did not open carry merely sought to clarifly with school officials and police on how they were trained, which apparently is poorly.

Also I guestion how comitted to gun rights anyone is who shits on another gun owner who has not harmed anyone else. I dont generally intend to open carry but I wont wish ill on anyone who chooses to.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Yeah I am going to say that drop off and pick up is not a school sponsored event, the school is trying to stretch the definition there, the school is apparently try to prohibit concealed carry outside of the premises (building) with that line of reasoning as well. I saw the guys video he did not open carry merely sought to clarifly with school officials and police on how they were trained, which apparently is poorly.

Also I guestion how comitted to gun rights anyone is who shits on another gun owner who has not harmed anyone else. I dont generally intend to open carry but I wont wish ill on anyone who chooses to.

Wait if he's not carrying how can be arrested in violation of it. I'm missing something - can someone clarify?
    If he's just asking, at worst couldn't they throw him for trespassing if he refuses to leave? I don't see the harm in asking and then discussing it with them. Something else had to occur.

Top Bottom