• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    I want to like it, but they haven't won me over yet. Josh can be an idiot. When the customer walked in the door and Josh pointed a pistol at him and yelled freeze...that sh*t ain't funny. Also having a customer zap another is entertaining for us, but Josh looks like a huge liabilty for the business. His lack of instruction letting the old lady shoot his .45 sucked too. I won't even get into the fact that he can't shoot for crap.

Ok ok, other than that, it's something to watch. LOL

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I'm still unsure about this. There are so many off the wall things... like the women who comes in with 6 or so "family" members and says she wants a gun because her X is getting out of prison and wants to kill her, then she goes on to say her father or uncle (can't remember) is in prison for murder-one. Then she tries to buy a gun, and is rejected by the background check because of three DWI's but tries to say it was only one but because she served three months they must have confused the records. Yeah right.

Although it's a little entertaining, I think there is a lot in there that the anti gun crowd could use to discredit.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'm still unsure about this. There are so many off the wall things... like the women who comes in with 6 or so "family" members and says she wants a gun because her X is getting out of prison and wants to kill her, then she goes on to say her father or uncle (can't remember) is in prison for murder-one. Then she tries to buy a gun, and is rejected by the background check because of three DWI's but tries to say it was only one but because she served three months they must have confused the records. Yeah right.

Although it's a little entertaining, I think there is a lot in there that the anti gun crowd could use to discredit.

To me it showed that to the anti's that the backround check worked :patriot:

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    This show is stupid and not what I expected, and certainly not the best representation of gun owners.

It never was going to be that. They aren't going to show the 90% of the normal blue-collar people that come in, buy a gun, and go home with it. That would make for bad TV.

They are going to show the dramatized nut jobs that come in. You know the type I'm talking about.

That's why I haven't bothered watching the show. It's a show, it's going to be scandalous and "exciting".

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom