• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I had to speed into it and I can't stop laughing now!!!

"I'll say it straight up, it-is-not-that-accurate....unl unless you're close up."

"...this holds 13 rounds....40 cal.........................................capacity.....................................................................................................................Ok, but it-is much stronger than the 9...."

What does Tenifer have to do with comparing a 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP?

It's funny, I've got 13 round mags for my G21 also. I think he said .45 was BIG, but I guess even 13 doesn't help if it's not accurate.

Please, tell me that is not one of you???? :p

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I didn't know .45's werent accurate. hmm, live and learn.

Yup... All you guys stock piling 45 ammo, just send it to me for proper disposal. Being the humanitarian that I am, I'll waive any disposal fees just so you can remain safe from those horribly inaccurate 45 rounds.

Was that a bong I heard in the background??

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    I bow to this Einstein's superior knowledge and masterful use of visual aids to teach the masses. (sniff)

I know he bases his vast knowledge on technical data absorbed from video games and cartoons. What a (sniff) guy!

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Set the pipe down verrrrry slowly and back away. The gene pool is very shallow where this young man is concerned. also, maybe its becaused I am a little mature{OLDER) watching the bill of that cap makes me dizzy. It has got to be like putting fruit of the looms on backwards.

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    They always say.. cocaine gives you an uncontrollable urge to talk to strangers about things you usually wouldnt talk about. I think hes going a bit far though.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Too funny.What a dork.Just trying to convince himself that his Glock is the best gun ever.I think I heard his mother in the background telling him to go to bed.LOL.Yo peace out.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Ok, I am all for education. We need to stand this stoner up with his arms out stretched holding targets and pass a few under powered inaccurate rounds past him so he can speak intelligently with hands on knowledge of his subject matter.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Wow this puts out a very bad rep. for my generation.Whats sad is his lack of facts and that he believes whats coming out his mouth. But then again he culd just be one of those special kids who got to ride the short bus to school so he doesn't know any better.

Top Bottom