• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just had a bunch of friends stay with us for a few days, for a wedding in Fort Worth.

One of the gals is born here, married an RAF pilot and lives in a London suburb.

She now has a British accent and downplays the US-part I her duel citizenship.

Blames American for everything, we’re dumb children on the world stage, she’s embarrassed to be from here.

Far cry from another guest who also stayed with us, he’s the task commander for SEAL Team 4.
    He mostly stared slack-jawed at her incompetent rants about immigration, Trump, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lynx Defense

JayZed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2019
    UK
    I take it you've done your homework, but if not, these websites are a good start...

https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-need-to-possess-black-powder-firearms-in-the-UK

http://www.marplerifleandpistolclub.org.uk/general/gunlaw.htm

I lived in the UK back in the 1980s, and have been back several times since most recently in 2015 (twice).

To be honest, I felt more fear being unarmed in some parts of the country than I do around "heavily armed" Texans. The UK has made great efforts to disarm law abiding citizens, but less so the criminal element.

And the irony of your country actually being the reason we have a Second Amendment is not lost on many Texans, especially lately. One only has to look at Venezuela to see what a repressive government can do when its citizens lose the ability to fight back!

Hi I do understand your point of view and thanks for the links. Fortunately I live in Cambridgeshire a fairly rural and civilised none gang warfare, drug ruled, human trafficking child exploit part of the UK although not entirely free from it all so totally get where you're coming from. Some good news here today we got a new Royal UK/USA new baby. Congratulations to Harry and Megan who finally are perpetuating bringing the Royal family down to earth just as Harry's Mother wold have wished. #GodBlessPrincessDiana

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Hi I do understand your point of view and thanks for the links. Fortunately I live in Cambridgeshire a fairly rural and civilised none gang warfare, drug ruled, human trafficking child exploit part of the UK although not entirely free from it all so totally get where you're coming from. Some good news here today we got a new Royal UK/USA new baby. Congratulations to Harry and Megan who finally are perpetuating bringing the Royal family down to earth just as Harry's Mother wold have wished. #GodBlessPrincessDiana

Trust me, I love the UK, its people and its culture. One of the fortnights I spent there in 2015 was in Huntingdon, smack in the middle of Cambridgeshire. I am a supporter of BREXIT as I felt the country has lost a lot of its identity over the 30+ years since I lived there. Younger generations want to be Europeans more than they want to be British. As an Anglophile, I find that quite sad. It was a proud nation with a rich history, much like Texas; but that identity seems to be fading. I hope that trend reverses itself once BREXIT takes effect!

And congrats on the new seventh heir to the throne!

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I lived in the UK back in the 1980s, and have been back several times since most recently in 2015 (twice).

To be honest, I felt more fear being unarmed in some parts of the country than I do around "heavily armed" Texans. The UK has made great efforts to disarm law abiding citizens, but less so the criminal element.

So True - I often felt that walking about streets as night, and I am not talking about in big cities with especially bad reputations but even fairly average "market towns" with populations in the 40k-50k range could feel uncomfortable after dark.

I guess the only thing you can say about being unarmed is it does force you to heighten your situation awareness. Of course it leaves you with really on one option "Run", not such a good choice the older you get. I feel much more comfortable now knowing I have more than one choice.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

British Intelligence Services killed Diana and the French KNEW IT !

leVieux

JayZed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2019
    UK
    Hi everyone
    I've joined this forum to draw on the vast experience that must exist within it and to gain some useful common sense advice. While I do not agree with all the USA firearms laws they do at least give individuals the opportunity to pursue their legitimate interests and sporting pastimes unlike the UK.
    I am interested in black powder handgun shooting but we are so restricted to long winded muzzle loading only. What are the alternatives? Thanks to anyone who picks up on this. JZ

Hi All What do you all think of these. £1450 is about $1900 !! They are the only type of options for us to shoot a modern revolver!!

Last edited by a moderator:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The paparazzi, Henri Paul's BAC and not wearing a seatbelt are what killed Diana...

Several reliable witnesses said that Paul was cold sober a few minutes before the crash. The Brits probably injected him to create a false trail.

My late Dad spent 10 months in wartime London as a USAAC Intelligence Officer attached to British Military Intelligence Counter-Intelligence Service, and told me many tales of astounding British deceit. leVieux

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Several reliable witnesses said that Paul was cold sober a few minutes before the crash. The Brits probably injected him to create a false trail.

My late Dad spent 10 months in wartime London as a USAAC Intelligence Officer attached to British Military Intelligence Counter-Intelligence Service, and told me many tales of astounding British deceit. leVieux

Paul had a BAC of .17%, over three times the legal limit in France. He was know to have a "remarkably high tolerance for alcohol" which would explain the claims he was "cold sober" but the facts prove he wasn't. An expert cited in the British report estimated that Paul had drunk the equivalent of ten small glasses of Ricard pastis, his favorite aperitif, before driving. That same report found he was clearly "under the influence" of alcohol and unfit to drive.

His autopsy also found he also had traces of the anti-depressants in his blood. He had been prescribed Prozac in the past.

He was also doing over double the speed limit when he tried to navigate that Paris tunnel in an attempt to outrun the paparazzi; and given his intoxicated state, he was clearly the cause of the crash.

By the way, if it were some covert operation, how exactly were the able to keep Diana from putting on her seatbelt? Also, how would they guaranteed she would have been killed? Such assassination operations would never leave such factors to chance, which is why all the conspiracy theories have been examined and determined to be unfounded.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Looks to me that Max is unaware of the degree of technology and deviousness available to modern "intelligence services".

leVieux
    30 years in the business and a graduate degree with honors in strategic intelligence.

I doubt your experience comes anywhere close...
    I rely on what my Dad told me he had learned from inside British Intelligence.

leVieux
    30+ years in psychology-related careers, studying just how deeply clever and depraved the human mind can be.....

....welcom to TGT. You're buying the first round.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    30 years in the business and a graduate degree with honors in strategic intelligence.

I doubt your experience comes anywhere close...

I have to agree with Max. It simply does not make sense to set up an assassination op, where the chances of success are going to depend upon factors that are not under direct control. having people on bikes with cameras may encourage a driver to drive at speeds beyond his capacity to control the vehicle but it does not provide a 100% assurance that will happen and happen at exactly the right place to cause multiple fatalities. The vehicle could equally as well have crashed sooner at a lower speed and collided with softer obstructions like parked cars. The one survivor of the crash was belted thus suggesting that if everyone has been strapped in more would have survived. As has already been pointed out that is something outside of conspiracy control.

If you are determined to take someone out you choose a time place and METHOD that will ensure at least 95% success rate. Because every time you try and fail, two things will happen. 1. The next time gets more difficult as security is tightened. 2. The chances of your conspiracy getting exposed increases.

If you think I am simply saying this as a Brit I must strong loyalties to the Royal Family. I can assure you, that if anything my time in the British Army gradually moved me towards the belief that the UK should become a republic.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom