• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hmm, I'm debating. Texas tactical has a match on the 3rd that I might go to (at ARC). I just finally shot one of their matches and had a great time...

Alan: I need more info on that MG shoot. I'm still in for whatever you need me to do. Just let me know when, where and what.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hmm, I'm debating. Texas tactical has a match on the 3rd that I might go to (at ARC). I just finally shot one of their matches and had a great time...

Alan: I need more info on that MG shoot. I'm still in for whatever you need me to do. Just let me know when, where and what.

Texas Tactical has those matches every month, this is only once a year.

The MG shoot is on the 2nd this year, you'll have to drive up to Austin to ride with us. More info as it gets closer.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Texas Tactical has those matches every month, this is only once a year.

The MG shoot is on the 2nd this year, you'll have to drive up to Austin to ride with us. More info as it gets closer.

Good point.

I'll plan on driving to Austin, no biggy. Heh, I don't remember where the shoot is at this point. :p

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Any plans for a showing at the 3rd of July day? Sterling volunteered to cook, I offered to help him out. The GF and I have our anniversayr on the 26th celebrating on the 25th due to plans on the 26th. SO I will be missing this range day.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I definitely plan on being there, though more to help out on the range if they need it. If Sterling is cooking, I'll gladly help guard the BBQ pit for him! ;-)

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anyone still coming out, i may be freed up I offered to help Sterling cook, MIL was supposed to have surgery but it got rescheduled, going to try to be there.

Top Bottom