• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dza

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2016
    It's definitely a fun range. +1 about the friendly staff. Those guys have always been eager to help answer any questions I've had.
    The steel targets bring out the urge to rapid fire/double tap and I end up blowing through waaay too much ammo though. But that's kinda a good problem to have.

If anyone was there this past Friday you may have been lucky enough to see the bravest, most 'not give a ****' rooster in the world. This cocky bastard just strolled in from the rifle range and took a leisurely walk across the pistol range, about 5 ft in front of the steel targets. Bullets whizzed over his head and he didn't bat an eye. Un fucking real.
    Unfortunately my phone camera decided that was the one time it wasn't going to focus so all I got was a blurry image not even worth posting.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It's definitely a fun range. +1 about the friendly staff. Those guys have always been eager to help answer any questions I've had.
    The steel targets bring out the urge to rapid fire/double tap and I end up blowing through waaay too much ammo though. But that's kinda a good problem to have.

If anyone was there this past Friday you may have been lucky enough to see the bravest, most 'not give a ****' rooster in the world. This cocky bastard just strolled in from the rifle range and took a leisurely walk across the pistol range, about 5 ft in front of the steel targets. Bullets whizzed over his head and he didn't bat an eye. Un fucking real.
    Unfortunately my phone camera decided that was the one time it wasn't going to focus so all I got was a blurry image not even worth posting.

:roflfunny: Yup!! I had him strut right in front of my target when I was on the sight in range. He was followed by 6 or 7 hens. He then took up roost right behind me on the bench and for a few minutes let me know range it was.

Top Bottom