Join TexasGunTalk

SOLD Lone Star Safe Room Benbrook, TX

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by Bradmartin78, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradmartin78

Bradmartin78 Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Fort Worth
    We recently moved into a home with a storm shelter/panic room that had been installed in the garage. I was thinking about using it for a firearms locker, but I need the room for other things. So here we go!
    I have a storm shelter/safe room from LoneStarSafeRooms.com up for sale. It bolts together and is anchored to the floor using a Redhead style anchor. The sections bolt together from the inside so if there is an event and the door is blocked you can remove panels and get out from a different direction. The door has a regular handle, three solid 1" bolts and two deadbolts to secure the door. Battery powered LED light strip is included as well as a multi-tool for removing panel sections or popping the door hinge.
    I spoke to one of the company owners about the unit. This unit costs over 5k new and installed. Used it's worth $2,500 private sale.
    36" wide, 79" tall, 72" long. The door is located on the 36" end. This is designed to be installed in an interior closet, in the garage or anywhere it can be anchored down.
    $2,500 delivered within a short distance from benbrook. We can work something out if it's more than a few miles or you can pick it up. I'll even help set it back up.
    Cash is king, but I'm open to a multiple firearm trade equaling the cash price.
    More pictures available upon request.
    Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  2. Bradmartin78

Bradmartin78 Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Fort Worth
    Price reduced to $2,250. Willing to rent a truck to deliver farther away, but we’ll need to split the cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.