• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I will put it down and try and make it, however i just got invited to go Whitetail hunting in Mexico.. and they said it might be the nov 6th.. so no offense guys.. but if thats the case, i will have to make it to the next one.

austex

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Well once again I have to back out of an event. I have to be in Phoenix that weekend, leaving on Friday and won't be back to Sunday afternoon, guess its not all bad, its a work seminar and one of the entertainment activites will be driving Corvettes on a race track, so that should be fun....guess I'll try to catch y'all on the next one....

We should also plan a Central Texas Christmas party / shoot

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Can a mod change the title to the 8th, please.

Should be a good day. Shoot, lunch, drive back in time for an AC/DC concert!
    You're coming to Austin huh maybe I'll see if the wife will let me spare an extra $175 to bring out there with me then. I'll let you know before the shoot.

Parker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Buda, TX
    Y'all had to pick the week of my honeymoon. I might be able to make it saturday the 7th or sunday the 8th...

Or, if people just want to go out and shoot, I'll attempt to be there...

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Parker, Well, just bring the new wife with you!! Let her find out first hand what she has gotten herself into!!! And that she can look forward to many years of the same!But really come out if you can, tell her it won't be THAT bad! Besides we are going to eat BBQ after! Who can say NO to good BBQ?? MG

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Not sure if we are going to Black's or wherever... but there is some good eatin' there, whichever place we go. Just be sure to let me know ya'll are headed out....I missed out on the lunch up in Dallas. I was over on the rifle range and didn't even know everyone else had left.....I mean, I even took a bath and everthing! MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Not sure if we are going to Black's or wherever... but there is some good eatin' there, whichever place we go. Just be sure to let me know ya'll are headed out....I missed out on the lunch up in Dallas. I was over on the rifle range and didn't even know everyone else had left.....I mean, I even took a bath and everthing! MG
    No problem!

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX

No, please not Blacks ... WAY overpriced for what it is. If you want good, and cheap, then Chisholm Trail. And if you're partial to Blacks then don't fret ... Floyd (who owns Chisholm Trail BBQ) started out working for Blacks before deciding to open his own place up ~30 years ago.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Sorry, not really set on eating anywhere special, just at the time I could only remember "Blacks"I hope that the members from the Lockhart area will help us all decide on the best place to eat!! "Cause I Do likes my BBQ!!!! MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Which place is it that doesn't have BBQ sauce? I wont like it if there aint no sauce, you can't have BBQ without sauce. It's crazy! LOL.
    And the wife said she was going to stay home but, I think she is going after I said something about BBQ. LOL!

Top Bottom