• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    WOW - dam sorry I missed that.
    The 7th was my birthday and few friends had a evening planned and I knew it would be very late getting in Saturday night / Sunday morning and it was around 2:30 or so when I rolled in.
    I suffered Sunday from what I refer to as Brain Cell Count and Reinitialization. BCCR for short - LOL!!!!
    Glad y'all had a good time!
    Texas SOT

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    Good time even with the fog, mist, rain.

I had a good time. I bought out my step dad and brother in law. We had a good time out there. I am sorry, but I can’t remember any names. I will however recognize you guys on the next event. I should not have bet my brother for lunch for a bull’s-eye at 50 yards with pistol. I put 20 rounds at it with my Sig226 .40 and only got the outside ring. He pulls the 357 S&W and on the third shot gets the center!! I should have known better than betting with a 20 year+ army soldier. I did get to blast his ears with the Sweet 16 that had a barrel break that was....loud, but effective. I am really looking forward to do this again, just maybe next time I won’t have to drive for 9 hours...

The riffles you guys bought along were very impressive. That 50cal was great!! As we were driving in we thought it was a cannon…LOL!

All in all it was fun, thanks for the effort to get this together!!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big, Sorry you missed the Browning... I guess some folks were skert of it 'cause I went home with 2 100round belts still in the ammo can...just waitin' for you to show up and pull the trigger....:rolleyes: Oh, and the .50 was lonesome too...:( What do you think of the range flags?? MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Big, Sorry you missed the Browning... I guess some folks were skert of it 'cause I went home with 2 100round belts still in the ammo can...just waitin' for you to show up and pull the trigger....:rolleyes: Oh, and the .50 was lonesome too...:( What do you think of the range flags?? MG
    I Would've had no problem keepin the fity company. And the Browning would've been to cool. But I had to spend all my "TGT shoot money" on vet bills this time around and I didn't get to go to bed until 0530 Sunday morning so me being around a machine gun would've been a bad idea. LOL! I already told the wife that we're going to make the next one come hell high water or Jihadist in the streets.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Flags are pretty good.

Next meet, I'll bring out some .410 and .22 so BC won't be afraid to show
    .410's are for girls and sissy men, I can shoot the 20ga. The 22 is a a bit scary tho.
    Oh I forgot to mention that at work Saturday night fit hit the shan and we ran real late there, I thought I was going to have to pull my gun at one point. I had to threaten to arrest three people the local PD showed up and threatened to take the guy that was running the event to jail. It was a rough night all the way around.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    It is a bit rough on the shoulder.

Hopefully we can put together more meets, more often. I'm having a great time.
    Exactly! You wouldn't want me hurting my self would you?
    I'm just waiting on the next one to pop up and I'm in.
    I forgot USMCPMI, I liked the flags sorry I kinda left that out of the first reply.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big, Ever try shooting skeet with a .410? It will seperate the Men from the Boys! I understand about the pooch... We have a Maltise that racked up one hell of a bill after being run over... close to $4,000 from what I remember... He is still around, deaf as a post, and runs kinda crooked.... but a happy enough little guy... MG

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    What do you think of the range flags?? MG

I liked it. I heard you mentioning the bleed through on the "G" made it look like an "O". I was thinking about how to solve that ... maybe have some kind of background on just the "TGT" part. Nothing fancy. Just a solid color that wouldn't let the light bleed through. Maybe like a sheet of white that the letters are made out of just big enough for the letters to sit on. That would probably keep it from bleeding through.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Big, Ever try shooting skeet with a .410? It will seperate the Men from the Boys! I understand about the pooch... We have a Maltise that racked up one hell of a bill after being run over... close to $4,000 from what I remember... He is still around, deaf as a post, and runs kinda crooked.... but a happy enough little guy... MG
    Yeah me and my cousin used to shoot skeet with the .410 and the 20 ga more than twice a week growing up. Ever try shooting doubles with a single shot or shooting just the center of the skeet with 000 out of a 20? As far as the dog goes hes sleeping now a whole night at a time so that's a good improvement. He was wagging his tail yesterday but that could just be nerves misfiring. He is at that I can drag myself everywhere phase now so we'll see how he improves from here.

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    The rain

I use the rain as an excuse... It rained and we all packed up. I was eager to try it for sure. Cant wait to the next time. My family and I had to concentrate on sighting in our rifles for the hunting trip to MI the following week. Only got a couple of doe, but did taste good!!

I forgot too...the flags are very cool. I liked that range because of the rapid fire that we could do. Hard to find around here...

PrayingForWar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    marble falls
    There was talk of a long range shoot at the BBQ place, I'd still like to get involved in that, though I realize we'll have to do so long after the Christmas season (and hopefully better weather).Has there been any advancement on that endeavor?

Top Bottom