May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    rsayloriii-albums-kruez-picture516-kruez.jpg

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    AAHHHEEMMMM!!!!!! How about back on topic people!!!!! Sure BBQ is fine, but I believe expending large ammounts of LEAD with great clouds of cordite smoke is the main objective here!!! SO qiut droppin' that sauce and briskit juice on the keyboard and find some more people to come out on the 8th!!! We can all argue about the "Q" after we finish with the business at hand!! MG

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    AAHHHEEMMMM!!!!!! How about back on topic people!!!!! Sure BBQ is fine, but I believe expending large ammounts of LEAD with great clouds of cordite smoke is the main objective here!!! SO qiut droppin' that sauce and briskit juice on the keyboard and find some more people to come out on the 8th!!! We can all argue about the "Q" after we finish with the business at hand!! MG

Yes Sergeant!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    What the hell????? I make one little smart ass comment and look what happens. LOL! I like that photo shop of Kreuz tho that was good.
    Anyway I'm going to invite another person that is not A member to come out to Lone star for the shoot I figured Nobody would have a problem with getting a commiefornia convert into the scene down here. He was surprised yesterday when I told him that no matter what don't tell anyone that his gun is "not registered" as we don't do that here. But I thought I'd invite him out and maybe get a new member out of the deal. Welcome to Texas here is a gun, now fling some lead.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Okay I've invited the commiefornia convert so he might show up, I have to remind him a little closer to the 8th. I invited another guy but he isn't sure whether he can make it or not. So I told the CC that I'd have my two .40's out there and that if he brought a box of 40 ammo I'd let him run it and see if he likes the .40, he said he'd like to get a 357 but has never shot one. He told me today he has never shot a handgun before so he'll be a handgun newbie for sure. I'm going to grab another box of .40's after work as well, I can't wait to go shoot again.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    So, of all the members that are planning to be there... how many of you have invited someone else to join in????? Think about it. It is what will move our cause forward, and increase our voice in the way this State and Nation is shaped in the future....We need more like minded people! MG

Top Bottom