• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    My wife has to work that day, but my daughter and her bf want to go.... Have invited at least 6 other known shooters... we'll see if they make it... MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Other than me and my wife, I have invited two other people. I don't know if either of them will make it but it wasn't from a lack of info that's for sure. I wrote down for on guy and the other is supposed to be out of town. I invited my buddy in the Army to come out with his deer rifles but he has to be on base that weekend or at a UT game I don't remember. I'd invite the buddy in the USMC but he is in Hawaii as far as I know I haven't heard from him in about 6 months or so. But other than that I'll be actively recruiting until the day of the event.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I'll probably make it. I'll try to get the wife and a friend to go. I'll be bringing a 10/22, sks, ar15, mosin nagant, ruger mark III, glock .40, paraordnance p14, S&W airweight .38, Mossberg 12, and plenty ammo for each. Get them shoulders tuned up guys.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I might have to cut down the ammo I'm going to bring in an effort to buy that mossy from D while I'm there but I should have some .40's and and some 30-06 with me.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Should I bring a table to pile all the weapons on? Or maybe a couple of tables?? MG

On second thought... how about a weapons rack??!!! That sounds cool as hell! Gonna start drawing it up right now! MG

Top Bottom