• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigboy2014

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Anyone have any reviews of the Lone Star gun show going on right now at the Will Rogers? How about parking, free?

TxPoor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2014
    Dallas
    I haven't been in several years but if I recall it was no better or worse than market hall, big town, mesquite or Allen. Parking I think was free but even if it isn't, when spending on a firearm what's $10; the .gov takes far more on the purchase.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

rlfdavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    I was kind of let down by lonestar. As stated its exactly the same as every other show. big town, lewisville... even market hall. Only one side of the event center was filled. the other side had some knife booths but was not maxed out. I saw basicallly the same vendors you see at every show. Same for Market hall this year. Same people only slightly larger.

My last attempt at going to a gun show will be the Houston show next month. I do feel bad for some of the vets and old timers who have to pay 80 dollars for a table. Lots of even used guns are WAYYYYY over priced.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I would place Market Hall over that one. They do have a big show, Hunters Extravaganza every year. That is a good one.

My favorite one is Big Town. Lots of vendors, fair price to get in, and it seems I can always find a deal there.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Promoter of show means more than location. Dallas market hall is probably best DFW show, but is only twice a year (there are other shows but not major ones). Then you have Premier promoted which are usually larger. Then Lonestar. I like Mesquite, but it's a drive. There used to be some really good smaller promoters that worked well together, but they all got in a childish fight with each other and got kicked out of a lot of venues and are horrible now. I'm hitting up Tulsa when I can.

Sent from some where out there.

tboner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Parking at Ft Worth isn't free. Regulated by the City and usually 10 dollars. Lone Star While a good show isn't like Premier

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I went to the one at Ft. Worth a few weeks ago. Got a great price on a complete upper. There were a lot of vendors.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What is the biggest show in the DFW area ?

I think there are a couple:

Market Hall shows are pretty big.

Some of the shows at Will ROgers in Ft Worth are big.

My favorite bang for my buck is the Hunters Extravaganza in Ft Worth. Its usually August or September I think.

Top Bottom