• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Midland, TX.
    I have thought about posting the pistols that were stolen from me 4 years ago, because of lacking serial numbers, kept me from it.

This morning I ran across some numbers that might be helpful in the recovery of the pistols. I found the numbers associated with the Marvel Conversions.

I had 4 bullseye pistols stollen in Feburary of 2006 on or around the 14th.

Two of these were 45 frames with Marvel .22 conversions on top.

One was a Norinco frame with The Marvel number of C1315. Custom trigger group and an Ultradot 30mm sight on it.

The other was a Kimber frame with the Marvel number of C1285. This also had an Ultradot 1" sight on it.

The other two were a Kimber .45 and a custom 45 made by Tony Kidd. I believe the serial number on the Kidd gun to be NM0043 or 34. Can't remember and like a dumb a**, didn't write anything down. Both the 45's had 1" ultradots on them also.

Take it from someone that has had his whole collection stollen, Write Those Serial Numbers Down and put them in a safe place.

I did get the other 7 rifles and pistols recovered. Just not my Bullseye pistols!

Thanks for reading and of course a nice reward is awaiting for their return.

Brad Calhoun
    Midland, Tx.
    ARJ Defense ad

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Brad,

Sorry for your loss. These will be added to my watch list. I would encourage all to listen to your advice. WRITE YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS DOWN!!!

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Boy do we learn the hard way. I was lucky all they got from me was twenty three cases of ammo. My guns are in safes but I kept my ammo stored in a back work shop gun room. The wooden cases are marked with my old stores name but open the wooden case and no more marks. I sure hate a thief.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom