Guns International

Long time reader, but I don't post much.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadapple

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas
    Howdy to everyone!
    I am a retired LEO, and a U.S. Army combat veteran. I also used to work for a U.S. government, 3 letter, intelligence service where I held a top secret SCI clearance. It was not the CIA, and I do not want anyone thinking I am trying to pass myself off as a HUMINT agent. I only mention this to provide some background information on myself.

I believe in the U.S. Constitution, and all of the amendments, but the 2nd amendment guarantees the rest of them. I have always been pro firearms, and the need to be able to defend ones self, family, property, and others that cannot defend themselves.

I want to thank y'all for letting me be part of your community. I have read the Code of Conduct, and I will do my best to not violate it. I do not get offended easily. That is something one must learn if they work in law enforcement. You can joke around with me and tell me cop jokes. I will not get offended. I laugh at funny cop jokes, but boo the lame ones, just like any other jokes.

I have the upmost respect for our military, members of our military, law enforcement and patriotic citizens of the great state of Texas, and the United States of America. I understand that a persons intent can be completely misunderstood when writing something versus speaking face to face. Non verbal communication is not apparent in the written word, so I just assume the best when someone's post could be interpreted in more ways than one. In my training and experience, I have been practicing being as clear as possible when I write a report. Sometimes I write quite a bit to try to be as accurate as I can be. Sometimes, after proof-reading my posts, I just delete it if it seems too wordy or I cannot make myself clearly understood.

If anyone finds my first intro post from 2010, and it seems that I have contradicted myself with this one, please let me know? I do not want to come across as anything other than honest

I've been reading postings on this forum for several years now, but I have not posted anything in quite some while. I had to change my password today (11 DEC 2019) in order to post a comment on a news article. I do not get involved in many forums but I like the folks on this one, and I tend to learn much reading the postings here.

Thanks, again, for letting me be part of your community!

Jim
    Guns International

Last edited:

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Glad to have you participating in the forum.

A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He says "Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses."

The woman answered "Well, I have contacts."

The policeman replied "I don't care who you know! You're getting a ticket!"

Top Bottom