• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeoplePhobic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2020
    Longview
    Selling my AR-15 Pistol. I had two and this was my better one with all the best parts. I think I got as close as possible to what I consider ergonomic perfection and it fits in a backpack. Also, it's just cool. It's a lot of high end stuff in a special ordered "Pistol Marked" lower. I'm moving to NY and I don't want to defile it with compliance so I need to sell it.

No B.S.: This is like $2000 in parts not including shipping.

Anderson "pistol marked" lower
    Battle Arms Development BAD-CASS-SA-ST Ambi Short Throw Combat Safety Selector
    Magpul K2 Grip
    Magpul BAD Lever
    Law Tactical Folding Stock adapter
    CMC Flat Trigger
    Anti-Walk Trigger Pins
    Thordsen Customs Enhanced buffer tube
    Nickel Boron BCG
    Devil Dog Concepts Hard Charger
    Weapontech STARS Comp/Flash hider
    Geissele 7" Super Modular Rail MK8 (M-lok)
    Geissele "Bomb Proof" Gas Block
    Magpul MBUS
    Primary Arms Red Dot & Riser
    Haley Strategic WML
    Magpul M-Lok Offset Light Mount (Aluminum)

It's a 5.56

Located in Longview, TX
    Asking $1700 for it.

I can also remove or swap out some of the easy parts that don't require a vice to bring down the cost.

I could take some stuff like the optic off to make it cheaper also.

Trades:
    I am interested in trades but I am moving to NY soon and everything fun is illegal there so it will limit what I can take on trade. I'm interested in pistols (that have 10 round magazines available), lever actions, and other stuff.

Some things that I'm specifically looking for are:
    -Midwest Industries KelTec KSG M-Lok Mount with Hand Stop MI-KSG-MM
    -SERIALIZED Polymer 80 PF9C (Glock 19 size) frames
    -SERIALIZED Polymer 80 PFSC9 Sub Compact (Glock 26 size) Frame
    -An unlocked Google Pixel 4a (preferably 5G)

If you have something else I will consider it so don't hesitate to send me a chat.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Also, can we not turn this into a NY sucks thread. I am fully aware.

Last edited:

PeoplePhobic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2020
    Longview
    Did you grind the pin off of the BAD-CASS?

A follow up, the point of the pin was that it would only work in a battle arms lower so the pictograph selector markings would line up with where the pin was pointing. On my lower it pretty much points to the F in the FIre text on the markings so I felt it was fine.

If one wanted to nitpick you could just color fill the safe marking with white testor's paint and the fire with red and add a small dot like this:

filled.jpg

But I don't think there is any confusion as to where the thing is pointing.

PeoplePhobic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2020
    Longview
    Curious why you would use top shelf parts in an Anderson lower?

I built it in GA and having a clearly marked Pistol lower was advantageous when taking it to other nearby states. Because it's clearly marked pistol I was able to have it concealed with my CHL (or weapons license as they called it there). This has the FFL transfer it as a pistol and not an "other". This gives me a little extra protection if cops saw it and decided to have a cow about it. I had to special order it but it's the only pistol marked lower I could find at the time.

I didn't even include it in the price when I was adding up all I spent on it because I kind of expect that I'll need to strip out the receiver so I can just ship it to someone online.

If you don't like the lower it would be pretty easy to take the parts out of it. It's a drop in trigger with KNS pins. The bolt catch and the trigger guard are the only things pinned in that you'd need to punch out and those are pretty cheap parts to replace.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    That is a sweet deal, if I had the cash, I would sure do it. I live in Gladewater, so that's just down the road. Also don't have anything that you would be interested in a trade. Got a DPMS 5.56 16" carbine and a Taurus G2C

Top Bottom