Lynx Defense

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They are reporting one over Missouri too. WTF is going on? While I’m not doubting these are from China, how was the origin determined unless we were tracking them from point of lift off?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    They are reporting one over Missouri too. WTF is going on? While I’m not doubting these are from China, how was the origin determined unless we were tracking them from point of lift off?
    That is the one that was over Montana. The other one was over Latin America yesterday

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    China has other methods of collecting
    China has better methods of gaining intel without drawing attention. The balloons are to learn our reactions and the administration's lack of response to their intrusions.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    IMO, this is probably a weather balloon. Only thing it has been doing is taking weather measurements, and sending them back to China. Shoot it down, and that is what we will find out, and look stupid in front of the world. Of course we could lie about it.

However, it was not off course. It was on course as its true mission though, was not weather collection but to test how we would react to an incursion of our air space and we failed miserably. And as noted, they intentionally did not put spy sensors on it for deniability in case we did shoot it down.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Haven’t read the whole thread so excuse me.

I have several thoughts.

1, as Sasquatch mentioned coastal defenses should have shot it down. Projectiles in the ocean no one’s going to care or know.

2, as it travels I’m curious what reactions different state leaders will have.

3, I think this is a great chance to collect the devices, bring them to a none sensitive area on the ground and study them. **** em.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom