• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Man lemme tell y'all what I am super excited about this!!!!
    01f6ca7a.jpg

d90a03d2.jpg

I don't want it to seem as I am bragging but as this is my first "battlefield proven" optic I am stoked!! And I wanted to show off some gun related p0rn to y'all. Now to decide if I like absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness!
    Guns International

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Looks like a 552.

I prefer 1/3, but you'll need a riser if you want a 1/3 with an EOTech. They're absolute by default, and it's not like there are a ton of mounting options for them.

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    It's actually a 512.... Yeah I found a great deal on a YHM riser for 20 bucks!! But I gotta wait until my MBUS comes in so I can sight them both in. Any tips or tricks on doing that. I want to go with the improved battle 50yd zero.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's actually a 512.... Yeah I found a great deal on a YHM riser for 20 bucks!! But I gotta wait until my MBUS comes in so I can sight them both in. Any tips or tricks on doing that. I want to go with the improved battle 50yd zero.

Sight in your irons, turn the EOTech on and adjust it so that the dot is at the tip of your front sight. Flip the rear sight down and reconfirm zero with your EOTech.

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    Since my front and rear sight are both folding I don't see why 1/3 or absolute matter. So my EOTech is not on a riser and absolute. With the Aimpoint on my AK I can see the reasoning behind 1/3 co-witness with a fixed front sight.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Thank You so Much! Same way for lower 1/3?

Yes, if you want to buy a riser to do it.

Since my front and rear sight are both folding I don't see why 1/3 or absolute matter. So my EOTech is not on a riser and absolute. With the Aimpoint on my AK I can see the reasoning behind 1/3 co-witness with a fixed front sight.

I don't see how you could even get an absolute co-witness on an AK. The sights are just too low.

Top Bottom