Join TexasGunTalk

Look what the Fed's call Large Amount of Guns

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stdreb27, Oct 23, 2013.

1. stdreb27

stdreb27 TGT Addict

Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have NO idea what kind of website this is. Nor will I vouch for the validity. This was taken from a different forum.

So now that I have the caveats out of the way.

Look what the feds consider a large amount of guns... There is a photo...

(U//FOUO) DHS-FBI Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Bulletin: Weapons Discovery | Public Intelligence

Possession of large amounts of weapons, ammunition, explosives, accelerants, or explosive precursor chemicals could indicate pre-operational terrorist attack planning or criminal activity.

2. Flyingswords

Flyingswords Active Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Killeen, TX
    Thats all they can do is a little at a time, because they know if they try anything en mass, people would highly likely fight back in greater numbers. Plus that likely includes me as well. Im guess Im guilty since I got alot of toys :)

3. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!

Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Isn't that nice? The is nothing in our laws that define how many guns are allowed nor powder, primers, ammunition or any other items that we commonly use in our shooting sports activities. Now, it appears that they have assigned an arbitrary number to all of those things. If nothing else, these regulations are ex post facto or after the fact. In essence, that have made something illegal without due process that has been traditionally unregulated. If you HAD a large quantity of ammunition or guns, now, that is regulated. That is clearly unconstitutional. These Poo Hawks are a disgrace!

Flash

4. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    The Feds.........i will be nice and keep my comment to myself.

5. kusai

kusai Well-Known

Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Then they need to round up 90% of arfcom, only the "who among you are ammo whores" thread will make them think twice

6. cconn

cconn Active Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    If that is a stockpile, I would hate for them to see my safe and reloading shop.

7. Kennydale

Kennydale Active Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I would think that's about the average firearm collection of any Texan. I believe the Gov wants a showdown and martial law. (You can tell me to wear my FOIL HAT), but all the signs seem to point to that.

8. no2gates

no2gates Well-Known

Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've only got 5 pistols and less than 3000 rounds of ammo. At what quantity of guns and/or ammo would I be considered a possible terrorist?

9. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban Staff Member Admin

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Them sumbitches gonna tell me how many bibles is too many too?

Best leave folks be.

10. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Git em bubba.