• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    » (U) During a traffic stop, police discovered 7 firearms (4 pistols, 1 shotgun, and 2 rifles), approximately 5,000 rounds of ammunition, 21 ammunition magazines, a 12-gauge ammunition belt with rounds, a pistol holster with magazine pouch, a punch knife, and other materials in the vehicle. The police arrested and charged the driver and passenger with weapons possession.

This is a normal trip to the ranch for a shooting weekend........ This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    » (U) During a traffic stop, police discovered 7 firearms (4 pistols, 1 shotgun, and 2 rifles), approximately 5,000 rounds of ammunition, 21 ammunition magazines, a 12-gauge ammunition belt with rounds, a pistol holster with magazine pouch, a punch knife, and other materials in the vehicle. The police arrested and charged the driver and passenger with weapons possession.

This is a normal trip to the ranch for a shooting weekend........ This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like my range trip to Collage Station this last weekend.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    In the early 90's I went to a gun show in Houston to buy some ammo. The seller said that I needed an Armory Permit to house more than 1,000 rounds at my house. I have never heard of any requirement since that time. Have laws changed? Half the state would be breaking that rule today....

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    They would shit their pants if they saw my brother's father-in-law's cache. His dad has been collecting guns for about 50 years and he has about 100-125 guns.

Top Bottom