• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have NO idea what kind of website this is. Nor will I vouch for the validity. This was taken from a different forum.

So now that I have the caveats out of the way.

Look what the feds consider a large amount of guns... There is a photo...

(U//FOUO) DHS-FBI Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Bulletin: Weapons Discovery | Public Intelligence

Possession of large amounts of weapons, ammunition, explosives, accelerants, or explosive precursor chemicals could indicate pre-operational terrorist attack planning or criminal activity.
    Lynx Defense

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Thats all they can do is a little at a time, because they know if they try anything en mass, people would highly likely fight back in greater numbers. Plus that likely includes me as well. Im guess Im guilty since I got alot of toys :)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Isn't that nice? The is nothing in our laws that define how many guns are allowed nor powder, primers, ammunition or any other items that we commonly use in our shooting sports activities. Now, it appears that they have assigned an arbitrary number to all of those things. If nothing else, these regulations are ex post facto or after the fact. In essence, that have made something illegal without due process that has been traditionally unregulated. If you HAD a large quantity of ammunition or guns, now, that is regulated. That is clearly unconstitutional. These Poo Hawks are a disgrace!

Flash

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Then they need to round up 90% of arfcom, only the "who among you are ammo whores" thread will make them think twice

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I would think that's about the average firearm collection of any Texan. I believe the Gov wants a showdown and martial law. (You can tell me to wear my FOIL HAT), but all the signs seem to point to that.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've only got 5 pistols and less than 3000 rounds of ammo. At what quantity of guns and/or ammo would I be considered a possible terrorist?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Them sumbitches gonna tell me how many bibles is too many too?

Best leave folks be.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I use pressure cookers to prepare my food constantly....at least once per week. I bought a new pressure cooker recently and probably was placed on a new "list" because of it. Those paranoid fools can't differentiate between a terrorist and a cook. Is that like not knowing your butt from a hole in the ground?

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Saw the same and called a retired LEO about it. He SAID: "When they knock on your door, just ask them if they have a warrant and are married. If they answer in the affirmative, ask them if their wife is a prostitute. When they say "hell no" just remind them that she has all the equipment to be one."

We might have the supplies and equipment, but that does make us criminals.

Sadly, the authorities have a trump card in their back pocket: They will force you to defend yourself against charges of "conspiracy and intent."

It is a catch twenty-two.

Time to end the Tyranny.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I did a little pondering on the subject and I don't believe anyone I know has a smaller stock that this Homeland Security information specifies. I guess we're all terrorists!

Flash

Top Bottom