• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ75B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    Richmond, VA
    Hello all,

Has anyone seen any reasonable priced AR BCG's anywhere lately? I am close to finishing a budget build AR and this is the last part I need. I don't mind buying gently used...

Thanks!
    Target Sports

CZ75B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    Richmond, VA
    $65 is an excellent price; thanks guys! I will order tonight. PSA had higher than normal prices leading up to black Friday, so I stopped looking.

ARBarrelkings.com had a similar price, but that was only for one labeled "300 AAC" BCG. AFAIK 300 AAC = .223/5.56 in the BCG area. I tried contacting them to get the details on the "300 AAC" BCG, but they never got back to me.

Paul

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    $65 is an excellent price; thanks guys! I will order tonight. PSA had higher than normal prices leading up to black Friday, so I stopped looking.

ARBarrelkings.com had a similar price, but that was only for one labeled "300 AAC" BCG. AFAIK 300 AAC = .223/5.56 in the BCG area. I tried contacting them to get the details on the "300 AAC" BCG, but they never got back to me.

Paul

i'd avoid the barrel kings. they have a horrible reputation for customer service.

Top Bottom