Venture Surplus ad

Looking for a Excellent Bowling Pro Shop!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Well my other favorite thing to do besides going to the range is going to the Alley, Where I live there is only 1 bowling alley, and it is in pretty bad shape compared to the newer ones that are being built, but since it is the only one its currently the best one.

Now I am a avid bowling with a 173 average (which I hope will improve with the new ball) I bowl league when ever I can and right now I bowl every Monday Wednesday and Friday around lunch time since it is the least busy, and the lady at the counter lets me choose my lane and I get the good discount.

The only thing that I do not like about the alley is the pro shop, well it is mainly just a little room with some stuff in it.

So my question to everyone here is, from your local alleys and such, which has the best pro shop?

The reason I am asking is I am about to buy a new ball (my current one has seen better days) and am looking to get a feel for the one I am wanting along with getting it drilled perfectly for my hand.

Top Bottom