• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Howdy all.

I'm currently carrying a Bersa Thunder .380 Auto. Unfortunately I think I am too skinny to carry it, its just not concealed as much as I would like. I can wear it just fine on my ankle but I would much rather have something I can wear at my side without notice.

Any suggestions? My price range is pretty flexibly, it defiantly has to be reliable though. The Bersa has an overall width of 1 and 7/16" so I'm looking for something significantly more thin. Thanks!
    I am skinny and routinely carry a G26 AIWB. Got it on me now. I would forego ankle carry unless you are in a very restricted environment or it is a BUG.

My advice would be that perhaps you are too self conscious of the fact you are armed and/or the way you conceal it needs to change.

That said, a thin gun in 9mm??? I would say a Kahr CW9. All the Kahrs I have shot have been scary accurate for a compact handgun. If you wanna stick with .380, pocket carry a Kahr CW380.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HardRock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Howdy all.

I'm currently carrying a Bersa Thunder .380 Auto. Unfortunately I think I am too skinny to carry it, its just not concealed as much as I would like. I can wear it just fine on my ankle but I would much rather have something I can wear at my side without notice.

Any suggestions? My price range is pretty flexibly, it defiantly has to be reliable though. The Bersa has an overall width of 1 and 7/16" so I'm looking for something significantly more thin. Thanks!
    I carry a colt defender 9mm, two tone, slim model. Easy to conceal.

Attachments

• 20201206_042600.jpg
      20201206_042600.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 66
    • 20201206_042609.jpg
      20201206_042609.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 64

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I have been carrying a S&W Shield 9 for many years now and it works perfect for me. I have tried other handguns as they came out, but always ended up back with the Shield.

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Wish I had that problem (skinny).

The problem isn’t the gun but the carry mode and clothing.

Buy pants & belt 2” larger than your waist & carry AIWB. You can hide a lot of gun that way with a loose-fitting shirt.

imacad

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Earth
    total necro-thread... though an interesting read.. there's, I can't believe I'm saying this..., Glock 43.. single stack 9

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom