• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    i want to buy a new 9mm handgun because the ammo is so cheap which one of these would you pick
    springfield compact xd
    s&w m.p.
    beretta px4 storm subcompact
    i like the beretta for the 17rounds but i like the size of the mp and the xd if you have any one of these how do you like it thanks guys
    Texas SOT

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I like the SA XD as it is a great gun.Have not owned a M&P but hear they are good guns.I have had my XD for a couple of year's without any problem's.The XD's usaually come with two mag's,a holster,and other gear.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    The M&P has a good feel in my hands but I've never shot the compact. I have the XD9 4" service which is a fantastic gun, it feels much better than the 3" XD9sc which feels like a small brick in my hands (of course I haven't actually shot one). Never warmed up to the PX4's.

Of the listed I'd reccomend the 4" XD9 or the compact M&P9. But it is indeed ultimately up to you and these are the opinions of someone you don't really know. FWIW.

bigcbass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    there is an awesome new S&W called a MP9 Spec Ops. Awesome gun at a fair price. Also has a really cool threaded barrel. Buy it before the end of the year and get a $50 rebate.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    The Beretta Px4 is actually a really good shooting gun. I use a 9mm for my beginner classes. It fits most hands nicely, recoil is minimal and it comes with the adjustable backstraps. I bought a compact 9mm a while back, but haven't shot it yet.

The M&P compact is a nice gun, but it's generally my recommendation for a lady's gun.

Unless you're just sold on one of the features of the others, I'd go for a Glock because of the reliability and pervasiveness.

Top Bottom