• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Pretty much what the title states. Baby mullet is incoming soon and I am looking for a pediatrician who isnt the "bill gates vaccine happy" or "trying to make my kid into a fruitcake or a tranny" type like that psycho b&tch in Coppell.

Anyone have any suggestions for a pediatrician in this area who is still sane?
    Hurley's Gold

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    MTA89,

bidet is appointing tranny doctors left and...left - they're the synthetically dull /ugly future of doctors who really want to get ahead...heh heh...

You'll be lucky to find an actual human for a pediatrician...

I wish luck in your search.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Pretty much what the title states. Baby mullet is incoming soon and I am looking for a pediatrician who isnt the "bill gates vaccine happy" or "trying to make my kid into a fruitcake or a tranny" type like that psycho b&tch in Coppell.

Anyone have any suggestions for a pediatrician in this area who is still sane?
    You don't want to vaccinate your new arrival with life saving vaccines? If you find a pediatrician that wont vaccinate he will probably lose his license so don't publish his name.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You don't want to vaccinate your new arrival with life saving vaccines? If you find a pediatrician that wont vaccinate he will probably lose his license so don't publish his name.
    Not turning this into a debate. Im not looking to not vaccinate. Im looking for a doctor who uses their brain to question if the vaccine schedule that is available today is the best thing to follow. I had 8 vaccines when I was a kid until now and I am still upright somehow.

Im not listening to the "experts" like bill gates. You can if you want to. Now dont bother responding because im just looking for doctors that fit the bill, not your opinions on vaccines.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Not turning this into a debate. Im not looking to not vaccinate. Im looking for a doctor who uses their brain to question if the vaccine schedule that is available today is the best thing to follow. I had 8 vaccines when I was a kid until now and I am still upright somehow.

Im not listening to the "experts" like bill gates. You can if you want to. Now dont bother responding because im just looking for doctors that fit the bill, not your opinions on vaccines.
    Wishing you luck on your search. It can be difficult to find good family docs, too. We need an "Angie's List" for personal physicians, I guess.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Wishing you luck on your search. It can be difficult to find good family docs, too. We need an "Angie's List" for personal physicians, I guess.
    Looks like I found two already who are like-minded. Natural Choice Pediatrics in Frisco and Dr. Chartrand in McKinney. The latter is like an old school family doctor where you go to his house to be seen.

Would be a miracle to find doctors who arent bought and paid for by big pharma. Hope these two care more about their patients and less about money

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like I found two already who are like-minded. Natural Choice Pediatrics in Frisco and Dr. Chartrand in McKinney. The latter is like an old school family doctor where you go to his house to be seen.

Would be a miracle to find doctors who arent bought and paid for by big pharma. Hope these two care more about their patients and less about money
    Good luck. We we're very fortunate to find a naturalist for our kids.

Have you called around any mid-wife services? They probably know some names.

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Good luck. We we're very fortunate to find a naturalist for our kids.

Have you called around any mid-wife services? They probably know some names.
    Think I may just go with Natural Choice. They are in network and they have great reviews. Alot of places I am seeing are out of network for my insurance

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

Well not looking to debate you but if you looked at Natural Choice they don't even have a doctor listed on staff. Your choice to go alternative medicine. But if the baby needs a doctor in the hospital who will it be?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    By definition a pediatrician is an MD or DO that has completed a pediatric residency. A family doctor, general practitioner, nurse practitioner and physician assistant are not pediatricians. A nurse practitioner can never call herself a pediatrician unless he/she goes to medical school/osteopathic school, gets a MD or DO and does a pediatric residency. That is not to say that a nurse practitioner can not handle most pediatric problems, they just are at the bottom of the totem pole in the medical hierarchy. My health care givers have never been those at the bottom of the totem pole. As far as DO vs MD, training is virtually the same nowadays.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    My wife was an OB RN for 45 years when ever we need a Doctor she will check where they went to school and where they did their residency and review them. We live in Allen and if any of these don't work out I will ask her to help you

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    My wife was an OB RN for 45 years when ever we need a Doctor she will check where they went to school and where they did their residency and review them. We live in Allen and if any of these don't work out I will ask her to help you
    Thats good to know. We found the new OB that she sees by having my wife (an RN but not an OB RN) ask some of her OB RN friends. We are specifically looking for an actual doctor/place and not some honorless degenerate looking to protect his bottom line with company X so it seems like the places we have found should be a good fit. Ill let you know otherwise thank you

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Well not looking to debate you but if you looked at Natural Choice they don't even have a doctor listed on staff. Your choice to go alternative medicine. But if the baby needs a doctor in the hospital who will it be?
    Like most primary care physicians, most pediatricians don't go to the hospital anymore. There are pediatricians & primary care doctors who only work in the hospital. They're called hospitalists.

Even if you love your doc they probably aren't going to see you once or twice a day in the hospital. You'll have a hospitalist for that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom