• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If you go to Jacksboro, I have a truck, they have a forklift...that gets it home a couple of muscle bound friends and a good appliance dolly does the rest.

I mean dang Sloppy that's awfully generous of you.. but Jacksboro is a 81 mile trip one way. I live south of Fort Worth, now if you actually live in White Settlement this Atwoods is closer than the one in Jacksboro.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if joking, but yes.
    Been a lot of flooding going on everywhere for sure. A wise real estate investor once told me... Location, Location, Location ...

Life is about playing the odds. If I was a gambling man... I'd double down on not getting robbed. Are the odds still there? sure. Just not very good odds.

I'm not saying a safe isn't a wise purchase. It is on my to-do list to get one.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    I am still looking hard now. My price will probably be around $2600ish. That will get me the fire protection I want, looking 75-90 mins. Finding the actual plate steel safes at that price is almost not possible. Everything is 11 gauge metal.
    I was speaking to a safe store owner this weekend. He said the price of steel has nearly doubled in the last few months. This is doing me no favors.

Any suggestions?

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    I am looking at Fort Knox Safes and AmSec safes.
    Fort Knox has an AWESOME warranty, but Amsec is bit larger and thicker metal.

Any other suggestions?

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Liberty is having a sale on the Franklin and Fatboy series. Might suffice until you can afford better.

Last edited:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am still looking hard now. My price will probably be around $2600ish. That will get me the fire protection I want, looking 75-90 mins. Finding the actual plate steel safes at that price is almost not possible. Everything is 11 gauge metal.
    I was speaking to a safe store owner this weekend. He said the price of steel has nearly doubled in the last few months. This is doing me no favors.

Any suggestions?
    Trade tariffs? Maybe hold out for a bit. Ya'll be kicking yourself when steel goes back down

Top Bottom