• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    Looking for a sig 365 with optic cut. Not X or XL, I want the original smaller size. Let me know if you see one in a shop near San Antonio.
    Thx

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    You can but an x and then just buy an original 365 grip module if you don't find what you want. Good luck with your search. It probably would not be difficult to sell the larger grip module

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    I thought some smaller shop might still have some old stock. I figured it was worth asking the horde.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Looking for a sig 365 with optic cut. Not X or XL, I want the original smaller size. Let me know if you see one in a shop near San Antonio.
    Thx

Do you have an Academy near you? Academy in Tomball has a bunch of P365's - I asked them the other day if they ever get the XL or if they'll be getting the new X-Macro - the guy laughed and said "not a chance" - they only get the small, original versions. You might try them, if you can't find one in a regular shop.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Do you have an Academy near you? Academy in Tomball has a bunch of P365's - I asked them the other day if they ever get the XL or if they'll be getting the new X-Macro - the guy laughed and said "not a chance" - they only get the small, original versions. You might try them, if you can't find one in a regular shop.
    You might also check Believers Pawn in Tomball on north 249. I noticed they had several P365’s the other day but didn’t notice what models. I was looking at 1911’s.

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    I did what someone recommended above and bought the X and then got a gray grip module (10-round flush fit) for $40 on Sig's website. In addition to the cut slide, you get the flat trigger, which I really like. Good luck.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    One more question - do you already own a regular 365 by chance? You can always order an optic cut slide from Sig - they even have some that come with a preinstalled Romeo sight if that's your thing.

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    I did first own a regular P365, but had a good opportunity to move it and bought a P365X for the straight trigger and optics cut. Admittedly, I'm still on the fence about an optic. I like them, but I generally pocket carry (thus why I like the smaller grip) and don't know if the optic may be too much in my pocket. I have an astigmatism so, unfortunately, Sig optics don't work for me. I've found that the Holosun optics work better for me, but haven't bought the 507K yet. I have the 507C ACCS on my P320 and like the chevron reticle and ring (check it out if you haven't seen it yet). I'm hoping that they may put that reticle in the 507K in the near future (and I may have some money) to get it. In the future, I may have both an optics version and non-optics version of the P365X depending on how I'm carrying. I definitely love and I'm committed to the platform, having acquired a bunch of mags. Hope this may be helpful! Blessings!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I did first own a regular P365, but had a good opportunity to move it and bought a P365X for the straight trigger and optics cut. Admittedly, I'm still on the fence about an optic. I like them, but I generally pocket carry (thus why I like the smaller grip) and don't know if the optic may be too much in my pocket. I have an astigmatism so, unfortunately, Sig optics don't work for me. I've found that the Holosun optics work better for me, but haven't bought the 507K yet. I have the 507C ACCS on my P320 and like the chevron reticle and ring (check it out if you haven't seen it yet). I'm hoping that they may put that reticle in the 507K in the near future (and I may have some money) to get it. In the future, I may have both an optics version and non-optics version of the P365X depending on how I'm carrying. I definitely love and I'm committed to the platform, having acquired a bunch of mags. Hope this may be helpful! Blessings!

As an aside on that - check out the Holosun EPS Carry - its essentially the enclosed emitter iteration of the 507K and fits the same optic footprint, so it will direct mount to the Sig 365 optic cut. I'm running a 507K on my X-Macro, plan to replace it with the EPS Carry sight when funds allow. It gets old having to clean out the crap accumulated in the shooter-side of the open emitter sight every day. Lint, dog hair, and other schmootz.

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    I never did update this post. I settled on the 365x with a zev slide so I have good sights and the 507k in green. Really like the combo. Very happy. And the 14 rounds is nice also.

Top Bottom