• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Guys I been looking for 4 months to get a hold of a seller or store to have a 329pd in stock but no luck! Does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks in advance
    Guns International

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-144252_Instagram.jpg
      Screenshot_20210807-144252_Instagram.jpg
      254.4 KB · Views: 146

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Welcome to the forum. Feel free to stop by the Introductions and tell us a little about yourself.

As for finding firearms, the thing to do is place a Wanted To Buy ad in the Classifieds. You'll either have to make 25 good posts or buy a supporting membership (It's really cheap.) to be eligible to post there.

That reminds me. I need to go bump my current WTB ad. Thanks for the reminder.

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Welcome to the forum. Feel free to stop by the Introductions and tell us a little about yourself.

As for finding firearms, the thing to do is place a Wanted To Buy ad in the Classifieds. You'll either have to make 25 good posts or buy a supporting membership (It's really cheap.) to be eligible to post there.

That reminds me. I need to go bump my current WTB ad. Thanks for the reminder.
    Thank you so much for the reply and advice, will definitely do that. Have a great day

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    How bad do you want it? there are a few on Gun Broker right now, but they ain't cheap. saw a used 329pd with a buy it now price of $1,600.

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    How bad do you want it? there are a few on Gun Broker right now, but they ain't cheap. saw a used 329pd with a buy it now price of $1,600.
    Yeah I saw that one but think price is a bit up there considering it's used. Hoping to get a replt from them soon if they want to do business. Thank you for the reply

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    Hopefully I can't believe how hard it is to fund these guns and how crazy the prices are! I could've sworn I saw post from a few years back saying they bought theirs for 600 to 700 dollars

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I've never fired a 44 mag so that's why I'm on the lookout for that 329pd
    If you have never fired a 44 mag, I don't recommend starting with that one. It's a beast and a half. If you reload you can load it down for better controllability. Try a steel frame , if weight is a concern you will get use to it. If weight is a concern, you might find a model 69 S&W which is a L frame 5 shot 44 mag. I wouldn't recommend shooting a lot of hopped up 44 mag but it is lighter. Happy hunting on whatever you find.

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    If you have never fired a 44 mag, I don't recommend starting with that one. It's a beast and a half. If you reload you can load it down for better controllability. Try a steel frame , if weight is a concern you will get use to it. If weight is a concern, you might find a model 69 S&W which is a L frame 5 shot 44 mag. I wouldn't recommend shooting a lot of hopped up 44 mag but it is lighter. Happy hunting on whatever you find.
    Thanks for the information it's appreciated. I currently own a 686 .357 with a 6in barrel. I really just want to get this specific gun for collection and eventually try my luck shooting it

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    In the late 70s early 80s it was common to find a used 6" 29 for sale with a box of factory ammunition with 44 rounds. In "Magnum Force" Harry tells the character played by Tim Matheson he shoots 44 Special loads.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    These are getting harder to find all the time. I have been trying to find its cousin the 357PD in 41 magnum. I just saved a search in Gunbroker and each time one came up I would put in my max bid right away. For 3+ years I was always outbid an usually by quite a bit. I finally found one that did not come with the original box and got for less than my max bid. I was the only one that bid on it. So that tells me collectors are buying them up.

Anyway, I will tell you that even with mild cast loads it is on the border of uncomfortable to shoot and I’m not recoil sensitive at all with handguns.

Good luck in your search and I believe Gunbroker is going to be your best option although the price may not be what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rictex94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dallas Tx
    These are getting harder to find all the time. I have been trying to find its cousin the 357PD in 41 magnum. I just saved a search in Gunbroker and each time one came up I would put in my max bid right away. For 3+ years I was always outbid an usually by quite a bit. I finally found one that did not come with the original box and got for less than my max bid. I was the only one that bid on it. So that tells me collectors are buying them up.

Anyway, I will tell you that even with mild cast loads it is on the border of uncomfortable to shoot and I’m not recoil sensitive at all with handguns.

Good luck in your search and I believe Gunbroker is going to be your best option although the price may not be what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah lot of guns are way overpriced atm but they are definitely very beautiful and collectable revolvers. It's great you got to get the 357! I'll try my luck on there and honestly don't got a problem paying the money just wish I could find one local to Texas

Top Bottom