• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Hey fellas, looking for any training groups I may or may not be able to join or talk to someone about. I have been through some tactical type and comp pistol type training for the last 6 months. Any one know of anything? I am in the Fort Worth/Burleson area. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Interested in more training. These skills are perishable. And competitions are not a great substitute.
    Subscribing, hoping for this thread to take off.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Try Critical Defense Group.

It's a bit of a hike to Greenville but they offer a heck ton of training courses.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Thanks for the input fellas. I'll check out those close to me. Sorry I just got back to this. I'll reach out. Lemme see what I can find out.

Jarhead0093

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Justin, TX
    I would love to do the same thing. I just moved here from Oregon and from a group of 4 of us who trained and practiced together regularly. We generally did 2 local classes per year plus one where we would travel for: Thunder Ranch, Tactical Response, etc.

Generally went to the range 1-2 times per month for practice.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I'm a new member here but I can't speak ETTS's praises enough, definitely look into it if you're in the area.
    My neighbor just told me about them. I am going to check into it this week when the torrential rains subside. Need to find a good instructor as well who isn't exhorbitant with hourly rate. I'll report back.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Just an update to this thread....I am starting some tactical training with OPDG here in Alvarado. We are meeting Sunday at ETTS for the first day. The first session will be 3 hours, Pistol Combatives II. This guy came recommended to me by my neighbor who has trained with him at this church for security detail. I talked to him on the phone quite a bit and he is highly recommended, so here we go! I am looking for ward to the pain, er, fun this is going to be. LOL...

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Four hours of running and gunning today with On Point Defense Group and Defensive Pistol Tactics. I am a wore out sumbuck, but holy hell was it fun!!! Appreciate you guys giving me a heads up. I urge anyone to check them out. Cecil Woods in their chief Instructor. Can't say enough good things.

Top Bottom