• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Termitehunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    San Antonio
    The situation: Wife and I are buying a house and we have a month to move. I am in need of a work truck but I am not looking to spend a ton of $ to acquire it. Money is tight because of the purchase of the house after all.

What I need: A full size truck, or a compact truck with a long bed would be preferred. Possibly a cargo van. It must run good, and not need much or anything mechanically wrong with it. Looks aren't the most important thing but a +.

What I have to offer: I can trade a variety of firearms from rifles to pistols and/or some cash. I have Firearms valued from $400 to $2000 that I would be willing to part with. A deal would have to be worked out for sure.

Rule#1 Don't take it personal if I don't want your particular truck.

Not expecting much for reply's but it never hurts to ask.

Contact me and see to see what you have and I will let you know what I have to offer. We can go from there.

The reason I am posting this here is because I am tired of the BS on Craigslist. Even had a guy wanted me to bring my own starter and install it to get the truck running. On his truck that was "Ready to work!" LOL

Thanks in advance,
    Guns International

samloopy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    catarina
    hrmm i have a 99 silverado 2500 Ls 4X4 extended cab could use paint and tires and misc "chevy" issues attended to Eg 1 interior door handle missing etc

dayly driver not afrade to drive it any place . has high miles "190k" was a previous owners "RV tow truck" that was used to haul a bumper pull to state park to state park

i value my truck @ 5000 lemme know if your interested

"PS" the trucks presently in jourdanton so easy to have a look if you like we go in to SA fairly often

Termitehunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    San Antonio
    hrmm i have a 99 silverado 2500 Ls 4X4 extended cab could use paint and tires and misc "chevy" issues attended to Eg 1 interior door handle missing etc

dayly driver not afrade to drive it any place . has high miles "190k" was a previous owners "RV tow truck" that was used to haul a bumper pull to state park to state park

i value my truck @ 5000 lemme know if your interested

"PS" the trucks presently in jourdanton so easy to have a look if you like we go in to SA fairly often

I'm looking for something older, and more basic. What I mean by that is if something mechanically were to go wrong with it I would want something that I could fix myself, without having to deal with too many "computerized" issues. And 5k is about twice as much as I was looking at for cash and or trade value.

Thanks for the reply though.

Top Bottom