• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    Not sure about the in stock part, but I would call Military Gun Supply 817-457-6000 or wait until the gunshow coming up in 2 weeks

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    elite firearms has some nice stuff but some of it is pricey......the reputable online vendors are good though and hard to beat price wise. all i saw at the last gun show was wasrs....only a couple of good AKs

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    DFW, TX
    elite firearms has some nice stuff but some of it is pricey......the reputable online vendors are good though and hard to beat price wise. all i saw at the last gun show was wasrs....only a couple of good AKs
    Do not deal with Elite at any cost. Search the web - you will find so many horror stories on this outfit you will be busy for a weekend trying to read them all.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    daves a dick yeah,but when he does the work its good....real good. if one of his lackeys does it its hit or miss. but still worth a look just dont give him your rifle to convert if you dont want to be missing it for months

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    heh yeah "diamond' does lack in the social graces department. I don't deal with him anymore, too bad he did a nice build for me back in '05

akarfal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Johnson county
    Stay away from the double D . Check out the Original Ft Worth gun shoe at Will Rogers Feb 13/14. There is a guy there at H 41 & 42 that can help you out. He three real nice ones at the last show.

n0fry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Mansfield, Tx
    Hey, was just wondering... I was at Cabela's the other day- and they had some wasr-10's used around the store. Is there something wrong with these- or are you just looking for different kinds? (please pardon my lack of knowledge if it's something obvious- i'm a newbie =)

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    One nice thing about the Obama era is that the fever over guns is starting to decline. Prices have started to come back down to reasonable levels. There is also a lot of people wanting to get rid of the AKs and ARs that they bought thinking they would be banned. I still do not trust Obama when it comes to gun control, but at least at the present time he has bigger fish to fry. Good luck with your new AK. The AK has become an Icon and no other rifle sounds like a full auto AK when it is being shot.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Your best bet around the Ft. Worth area is to just buy them online. You can get WASRs at MGS, most of the gun shops are selling them for way over what you'd pay online.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    Hey, was just wondering... I was at Cabela's the other day- and they had some wasr-10's used around the store. Is there something wrong with these- or are you just looking for different kinds? (please pardon my lack of knowledge if it's something obvious- i'm a newbie =)

WASR's are OK, they are bare bones low cost Romanian dimple-less AK's that were originally made for single stack magazines back in the bad old ban days and converted back to accept double stack magazines.

Glockzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2008
    Cedar Hill
    elite firearms has some nice stuff but some of it is pricey......

I looked at their website ......

Do they actually sell Saigas ?
    I don't mean to dump on anybodys business but when I see their prices I have to ask that question.
    Who in the right mind would pay that much $ for a Saiga?

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i've got two rifles from dave,both immaculate...duracoated. fit and finish is perfect,he knows his stuff.both of those are well below the prices for those models. he only uses the best stuff on his rifles,despite what some impatient complainers say about him he's a good guy and excellent rifle builder. i have a polish tantal with original chrome lined barrel and just the other day picked up a 5.45 converted saiga. i've shot a lot of rifles that came from him....they all shoot perfect,low recoil and accurately. just call him and go talk to him....tell him what you're looking for.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

What does Cabela's have the WSAR's priced at? I have picked up some stuff at Cabela's gun dept. from time to time, but I wish they had their stuff listed and priced online....

Top Bottom