Looking for an American Flag for outdoors

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Where is the best place to buy an American made American Flag for hanging outside on my home? I think 3x5 is a good enough size and I would like to make sure the hardware is sturdy and has a way to lock the pole/flag down.

Any tips?

Shotgun Jeremy

Professional Procrastinator
Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2012
Central Texas
My Texas flag that I bought at Ace-Hardware is made by Perma-Nyl. Made in the USA. You can try looking that company up on Amazon to get it a little cheaper. My American flag that I bought a few years ago has no markings on it that I can find, so I can't help you out there. But I'm sure Perma-Nyl makes American flags as well.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
May 11, 2009
H-Town, TX
If you want an honest to god, American made American flag that will last, and you're willing to pay a little more, look for an Annin (Anin?). A lot of American flags are made in China... what a disgrace! Annin has been making them here for over a century. They've even got a "mesh" (though you couldn't tell without looking up close) flag that is good for high winds because it let's the air blow through easier, thus reducing the wear and tear from the flag whipping. Annin flags also resist fading quite well. It will last a lifetime if stored properly (up in the morning, down at night, not out in the rain or properly dried if wet, etc).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
If you want an honest to god, American made American flag that will last, and you're willing to pay a little more, look for an Annin (Anin?). A lot of American flags are made in China... what a disgrace! Annin has been making them here for over a century. They've even got a "mesh" (though you couldn't tell without looking up close) flag that is good for high winds because it let's the air blow through easier, thus reducing the wear and tear from the flag whipping. Annin flags also resist fading quite well. It will last a lifetime if stored properly (up in the morning, down at night, not out in the rain or properly dried if wet, etc).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
This?

Amazon.com: Annin Tough-Tex Woven Polyester Replacement USA Flag, High Winds 3 by 5 Foot: Patio, Lawn & Garden

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone
No, no, and no to everything written here. I can't post a direct link here for some reason, but click the first link here ("Please fill out the flag request form"):

https://www.google.com/#q=ted+cruz+flag+request+form&undefined=undefined

Best quality, lowest prices. Flown over the capital to boot!

Last edited:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads