• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I am trying to avoid shipping my pistol - anyone know of a Beretta competent 'smith around new braunfels / san antonio?

i really dont want to mail my pistol across the texas border...
    Target Sports

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    wont shoot.

;)

the trigger doesnt release the striker.

and you need an operative trigger to take the damn thing a part. i think the transfer bars on the safety and trigger setup have worn out.

happened shortly after i got it, (new) but it got shoved to the back burner - between renting a house, moving out of an apartment, getting engaged / married.... well the other day i noticed a pistol case i hadnt seen in a while, opened it up and was re-introduced to an old problem

btw is that a remington 597 i see in your collection there? .22 or .17?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wolfie - call Tip Burns over at Canyon Sporting Arms - (830) 935-3338, and tell him I sent ya. He doesn't normally mess w/pistols, but might if you tell him I referred you. If he takes it in, he'll work on it when he has time. If you call him and pester him on it, he'll have you come get it. He's a GOOD smith, and busy - and used to really try to be real responsive to folks in a hurry - until they started taking advantage of him. Now, you do it his way or not - but I'll tell ya......he gets all of my work.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    Is this beretta a M9 variant of some sort? If so and you still need it fixed I can do that for you when I come home on leave in Jan. I live in New Braunfels as well. I am a small arms/artillery repairmen and i am very profecient with the Beretta. When i went through my training i disasembled it down to the bare frame and slide and reasembled it in 6minutes 24 seconds. Class record was 5minutes 56 seconds.

Sorry, didnt fully read your post and looks like you dont have a M9Variant

Top Bottom