• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    I'm looking to buy a gun online from AZ. It's been years since I've needed an FFL. Any reccomendations for local FFLs? Prices? This will be a for a nice Beretta 92FS. Thanks
    Capitol Armory ad

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    I've had Brian of West Texas Firearms receive handguns for me in the past. He's a good guy.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I've had Brian of West Texas Firearms receive handguns for me in the past. He's a good guy.

Oh, so you do know him. I was just about to recommend him. He's the best FFL in El Paso. Really makes you feel at home, always has good prices, and goes beyond to satisfy customers.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    I want to thank everyone for thier help on this thread. I finally went with Martins Tactical. Awesome expierence. Charged just $15.00 and I was provided excellent service. I strongly reccomend him. Thanks again

moshow9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    El Paso
    I think I may try Martin's Tactical... just an FYI regarding Gun Central and their transfer fees. I had used them before to send and receive and at the time it was $25 both ways. Today I walked in to transfer out a P238 I sold to Dred here on the forums and came to find out their prices changed. They wanted to charge me $100 to transfer out, and mentioned it would be $50 to receive. That's disappointing.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    Those guys at Gun Central are getting a bit expensive. I used to go to them for ammo because they usually had good prices but lately they seem more expensive then other places. Sportsman Elite has real good prices and they have a good supply. Also customer service has dropped since they first opened. Just my two cents

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Oh, so you do know him. I was just about to recommend him. He's the best FFL in El Paso. Really makes you feel at home, always has good prices, and goes beyond to satisfy customers.

Definitely... Brian is a retired El Paso fireman. In the midst of the ammo shortage, he was able to find reasonably priced .223 ($150 for a half case). I'm down to my last couple boxes.

Top Bottom