Target Sports

Looking for firearm related job in houston.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mclarenross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys. I know there are a number of firearm related business owners on this board and wanted to ask yall if any of you are looking for another hand. I have always wanted to work in the firearm industry, specifically gunsmithing. I am very familiar with many different types of firearms, rifles, pistols, and handguns of many different makes and models. I have a wide and varying knowledge of both old and new firearms and their history. I am a pretty good amateur gunsmith as well having worked on many of my own guns as well as many different guns for friends and acquaintances. I have a pretty good knowledge of NFA firearms and suppressors as well. I have all of my own precision measuring tools including OD Mics, ID mics, Calipers, Indicators, etc... I can work as a sales person or as a firearm cleaner or repairer or any other jobs you may have an opening for. Or if you know of someone looking for a hand please let me know. Thanks guys.
    Guns International

sentinel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Sandy, Beds, UK
    How was your job hunt?

I'm looking for something in the instructing role.
    I'm qualified, but English, which may be a problem.
    If anyone reading this has a place for an experienced firearms instructor, I'll gladly submit my resume, and can provide a Tx reference, if you want it.

mclarenross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They job hunt didnt work. The economy has got everyone down and broke. Yea I talked to Briely, and they told me they same thing, cant right now but send in my resume and they will keep me in mind for later. No one can afford to fire another hand right now. Ive been out of work for a month and a half now, so I am going to have to fall back on my last resort and go work for the prison. :( Maybe they will let me be an armorer.

Top Bottom