• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I just got a hold of a MAS 49 49/56? receiver and am currently on the hunt for parts... got what I could find on the military surplus parts websites (next to nothing) and now I'm wondering if anyone here has or know someone who has any parts.. especially the unmodified barrel! Thanks!
    Military Camp

TX2654

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    San Antonio Area
    I just got a hold of a MAS 49 49/56? receiver and am currently on the hunt for parts... got what I could find on the military surplus parts websites (next to nothing) and now I'm wondering if anyone here has or know someone who has any parts.. especially the unmodified barrel! Thanks!

Old post, but couldn't help posting a suggestion for a website:

Collecting and Shooting the Military Surplus Rifle (2006) - Surplusrifle.com

Great info here. Not sure how much info they will have on the french guns. I have a 49/56 in unmodified condition. VERY cool gun.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Thanks for the link.... so far for parts all I have is a recoil spring, bolt, bolt carrier, trigger group, and gas tube... along with the receiver.

TX2654

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    San Antonio Area
    Thanks for the link.... so far for parts all I have is a recoil spring, bolt, bolt carrier, trigger group, and gas tube... along with the receiver.

Oh i see. I think a gun show may be a good bet for you. A quick gunbroker.com search under mas 49/56 returned all kinds of parts on this gun. Looked like you could finish your gun from there.

I have a box of ammo for mine, but never fired it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom