• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I was going to wear my cute shoes. Now I'm not so sure...

I'll let you know. What time are you heading out?

Not sure yet. I've got a pretty flexible schedule when I'm in town since it's my free time (usually).

As of now I will most likely be in town 28-29MAR2015 and 03-06APR2015 (this weekend and next weekend plus a couple days added to next weekend for federal holiday time).

Time and place is good for whenever and where ever to me, so if y'all have a specific idea I'm all ears.

EDIT: I think he wanted to shoot pistol but I also have an array of other firearms to bring with if y'all wanted to shoot something else as well.

IAmSupernova

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Baytown
    I'd love to shoot rifles as well. I have never shot a rifle actually. Only my SR45, a Glock 17, a Taurus .357 a 20 and a 12 gauge shotgun of which I'm not sure on the models. I can do without ever shooting a shotgun again though, I just don't have the shoulder for it. Time and what not would be dictated by my wife's schedule which I'm not sure on at the moment. I do want someone who has a lot of practice already in to watch me shoot and point out anything I may doing wrong that could improve upon my aim. Also have someone shoot my gun and check the sights for me and see if they get the same results or not.

Mostly though, I just wanna meet new people and go have fun. I've mentioned it before though, I'm really shy and introverted. I want to work on that as well.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Mostly though, I just wanna meet new people and go have fun. I've mentioned it before though, I'm really shy and introverted. I want to work on that as well.

Well on this forum you'll find plenty of people that would be happy to get together, as well as plenty of experience. Like I said, just let us know what works for you.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm new, I'd like to find someone to meet up with at some point to go shooting. More of a mentor thing, ...
    Good idea.

I'm a very shy introverted person.
    So am I. Some of the people who know me well (and there are just a very few on TGT) know the truth of that. So I understand what you're dealing with.

Look for an NRA certified pistol instructor.
    And I'm one of those. I teach occasionally but essentially never for money.

I will be ridiculously busy until the second week after Hicksville (I'm doing a class the week after.) but beyond that I'm just a retired old guy who sets my own schedule. If your regular shooting spot is that indoor range you posted in another thread, I'll be happy to meet up with you there. It's a fairly simple (not exactly short, but simple) drive for me and I don't mind making it.

Whadaya think?

IAmSupernova

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Baytown
    I'd be up for it. And yeah I like that range. I mean I don't have a lot to go on to judge them against other ranges, but the guy who has been there both times I went was a nice guy and the entire environment seemed really laid back which put a lot of my apprehension to ease.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    All that's unresolved is the scheduling. I'll pm you when things settle for me which will be quite soon.

PoseidonWeapons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2015
    I would be more than happy to shoot with you. I am NRA certified, and if you are interested, I also offer affordable one on one lessons. I shoot out of the League City area. Send me a PM if your interested.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom