• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I have a few Lee presses and dies. Several ammo cans full of brass and lots of components but im looking for someone to reload with me. Hope fully someone with .308 components and dies. I have .223, 30.06, .303, and .45acp sets.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I'd help but would have to be on the weekends and pending on whats going on. I got presses but not 308 dies nor components. Im in Round Rock/Cedar Park area.

Pocketfisherman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Nothing Personal at all, but when I reload, the last thing I want is the distraction of another person in the room with me. It is too easy to make a mistake when someone is talking to you, I've done it and luckily it was a lack of powder charge, and not a double charge. For me, reloading is my personal time to get away from other people.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Kinda late to get into this posting.... however, I am in Pflugerville, load 9x18, 9x19, 7.62x39 and .38 with Lee presses and 6.5x55 using a lee hand loader kit (hammer type). Also load 12 and 20 ga with Mec presses. Have a couple friends close by that also load a variety of cal including .45 as well as some other rifle cal(s).

We shoot local and pick up our and any other brass that falls into our bags so usually have some oddball or "surplus" brass laying under the benches. Always looking for "deals" or people that are looking to get rid of or acquire "stuff" Powder/Brass/Primers/Bullets. May be worth chatting a time or two.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I have lee .308 dies.. They are old but I sure get some good results out of them. The lee collet neck die seems to keep things very straight and consistent. I don't have much spare .308 components. I usually just keep on board what I need for a few outings and then restock. I do have some primers though if that is what you need.

Id like to load up some .45. msg me at some point see if we can find some time.

CanTex I have 6000 Wolf Large rifle magnum primers. I will sell them for $30.00 a box. They sell for $33 a box on the web + shipping + hazmat. Not to hijack the thread though. I guess msg me as I have a few other things I am trying to get rid of.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Its time for this thread to be closed unless yall want it to stay open for others to meet up. I am moving to Houston at the end of the month so i wont be around for anyone to reload with me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom