Looking for replacement shotgun stock

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
If it’s damascus, its black powder only

-take it apart and bring the broken trigger to someone that can weld.

-repair the stock yourself

-hang it on the wall (maybe remove the firing pins to prevent someone from blowing it up in the future)

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
I make stocks for my self and repair for others and that one needs to be left as is. The patina on the metal work and the worn checkering missing chips and pieces along with the with wire repair all go hand in hnd and make that gun what it is. Leave it.

JC1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 11, 2013
Central Texas
I did not find King Arms listed at Numrich. Saw a trigger that I think is the same. Looking more and more like it will stay as is, not taking the wire off without a stock. Dad will appreciate it being cleaned up, he will not be shooting it any more. He is 83, great stories from him hunting with it as a teenager. Thanks for the suggestions.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
I did not find King Arms listed at Numrich. Saw a trigger that I think is the same. Looking more and more like it will stay as is, not taking the wire off without a stock. Dad will appreciate it being cleaned up, he will not be shooting it any more. He is 83, great stories from him hunting with it as a teenager. Thanks for the suggestions.
Don’t over do the cleaning! You really want to just preserve it as it is. I have a fireplace fore the first time in my life and in my minds eye it looks naked without a gun hanging over it. I really should hang the old Winchester single shot 12 gauge over it.

zackmars

Beretta fanboy
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
King arms was a trade name, lots of different domestic and Belgian companies.

Best bet, make it look nice, leave the stock, if your new trigger fits, I'd still wouldn't shoot it.

A1Oni

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 8, 2021
Tejas
Howdy

I am attempting to clean up a King Arms double barrel shotgun for my dad. It belonged to his grandfather, so made somewhere in the early 1900's. It has a broken trigger and the stock "was broken" at some point and has wire wrapping it for a repair. Any suggestions on where I could find a replacement stock and trigger would be greatly appreciated. I am in the Georgetown area.
If you REALLY wanna fix it, id say take it to a gunsmith and see if they can acriglass it

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics