Looking for some Cabinets

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Yeah, look for used office furniture stores. I picked up a unit that used to be used for storing index cards and it's made a great tool storage unit, once I pulled out a few partitions. An old drafting chair works great for my reloading bench.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
Not 5 drawer but price is reasonable.
Black 3 Drawer Cd, Dvd, Video Game Metal Storage Media Cabinet 21-600 21600
Ultimate Dvd Cd Storage Cabinet

A bit pricier but still a few options
CD Storage Cabinets, DVD storage cabinets and Blu-ray storage cabinets in metal locking drawers for home or office

I can try making some calls to some of my storage cabinet distributors on Monday to see what else is out there. Sourcing stuff like this is pretty much what I do on a daily basis.

For anyone wondering, the dimensions are roughly 36" x 36" x 25".

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
Those prices are a lot better than the ones I've been finding, but I would like to see what used (in good shape) prices would be. Im going to need 4 or 5 of the 4 drawer. I was finding them for 900 Pounds (British)plus shipping and taxes.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
Those prices are a lot better than the ones I've been finding, but I would like to see what used (in good shape) prices would be. Im going to need 4 or 5 of the 4 drawer. I was finding them for 900 Pounds (British)plus shipping and taxes.
Maybe check with a local Gamestop or Hastings to see what they do with their disc storage when they replace them or close a location. I dont foresee there being a huge used market for these outside of corporate chains.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members