Looking for some Cabinets

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Yeah, look for used office furniture stores. I picked up a unit that used to be used for storing index cards and it's made a great tool storage unit, once I pulled out a few partitions. An old drafting chair works great for my reloading bench.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
Not 5 drawer but price is reasonable.
Black 3 Drawer Cd, Dvd, Video Game Metal Storage Media Cabinet 21-600 21600
Ultimate Dvd Cd Storage Cabinet

A bit pricier but still a few options
CD Storage Cabinets, DVD storage cabinets and Blu-ray storage cabinets in metal locking drawers for home or office

I can try making some calls to some of my storage cabinet distributors on Monday to see what else is out there. Sourcing stuff like this is pretty much what I do on a daily basis.

For anyone wondering, the dimensions are roughly 36" x 36" x 25".

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
Those prices are a lot better than the ones I've been finding, but I would like to see what used (in good shape) prices would be. Im going to need 4 or 5 of the 4 drawer. I was finding them for 900 Pounds (British)plus shipping and taxes.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
Those prices are a lot better than the ones I've been finding, but I would like to see what used (in good shape) prices would be. Im going to need 4 or 5 of the 4 drawer. I was finding them for 900 Pounds (British)plus shipping and taxes.
Maybe check with a local Gamestop or Hastings to see what they do with their disc storage when they replace them or close a location. I dont foresee there being a huge used market for these outside of corporate chains.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Top Bottom