• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theokami

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Good afternoon all,

Recently relocated to SA and looking for work.
    Experience in Safety and Risk Management (OSHA and Health), Compliance and Investigations (Regulatory non-financial), Security (no Texas armed credentials yet), Production and Warehousing (Forklift experienced), CCTV, Front end loader, and Prior Military Veteran.

I am on USA Jobs, Indeed, Linkedin, Work in Texas, Ziprecruiter, ect...

Open to just about anything (my stripper days are over) and would like to make $15/hr plus

Please pm with any leads, thanks in advance!
    Gun Zone Deals

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    We start pool cleaners at $15 I think. Easiest job you'll ever do. Outside all day. Little bit of drive time. Done early but still get paid for the whole day. Pretty cushy gig. Plenty of room to advance in the company.

Keith Zars pools just off 1604 & 281 on the north side. Tell them Roger in the repair department sent you.

But seriously. It's the easiest job you'll ever do. If really interested send me a message.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

They are always looking for veterans to hire
    You might have to be a communist to work for them though.

acidfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2021
    Kanagawa Japan
    Yeah, you can pretty much forget USAJobs. Most of the positions on it already have a candidate identified, they just have to publicly post them before they can "select" the person they want...

You may get lucky, but from my experience it's a waste of time.

I've been working for the .gov since I got out. Applied and been hired for many positions since. In some cases you are correct but not for the majority.

Your resume goes a long way into the process, you have to hit the key words for the announcement. For me I have a couple different resumes for different positions but each resume covers a broad range of topics for multiple announcements.

If you do get a interview and feel like you nailed it and you're perfect for the position but in the end were not selected you can call and contest the selection. That will bring in a 3rd party to look over the hiring process and ensure nothing shady is going on.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom