ARJ Defense ad

Looking for work in Wichta Falls area...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I am a machinist and electrcian, though not certified as an electrician, I know the ins and outs. I can also do plumbing but havent done very much of it in a long time. Truthfully, I dont care what the job is, I can learn whatever I need to, I just need a job.

Unemployment insurance is about to run out and the job market in this area, to say the least, SUCKS! I am willing and able right now to do whatever, whenever, just as long as I get to come home to my family at night.

So if someone is looking for a hard-working, quick learning, drug-free employee, I am your guy.

Thank you...

Rock on!

Brad L.
    Target Sports

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I don't know if they are hiring, but you might call Natco in Electra to find out. I have a customer that was looking for a machinist a couple of weeks ago. They are in the North Dallas area (they are actually doing very well right now), if interested send me a message & I'll send you the info.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Well, guys and gals...

I got a call at 1630 today from the City of Wichita Falls, and an interview on Monday. Wish me luck! Been home way too long, time to get back to the grind!

Brad

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Cool I work on they police cars in fleet service. I was gonna apply for the PD, I've had alot of cops ask me to, but I can't take off whenever I want like I do now.

Top Bottom