Looking for work in Wichta Falls area...

Discussion in 'Job Search' started by BurkGlocker, Sep 27, 2009.

1. BurkGlocker

BurkGlocker Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I am a machinist and electrcian, though not certified as an electrician, I know the ins and outs. I can also do plumbing but havent done very much of it in a long time. Truthfully, I dont care what the job is, I can learn whatever I need to, I just need a job.

Unemployment insurance is about to run out and the job market in this area, to say the least, SUCKS! I am willing and able right now to do whatever, whenever, just as long as I get to come home to my family at night.

So if someone is looking for a hard-working, quick learning, drug-free employee, I am your guy.

Thank you...

Rock on! :texas:

Brad L.

2. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I don't know if they are hiring, but you might call Natco in Electra to find out. I have a customer that was looking for a machinist a couple of weeks ago. They are in the North Dallas area (they are actually doing very well right now), if interested send me a message & I'll send you the info.

3. BurkGlocker

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Well, guys and gals...

I got a call at 1630 today from the City of Wichita Falls, and an interview on Monday. Wish me luck! Been home way too long, time to get back to the grind!

Brad :texas:

4. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Good luck!

5. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    go get that money boy!
    ;)

6. dee

dee Well-Known

Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    What department I work for the city.

7. BurkGlocker

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    Maintenance at the water treatment plant... I still have my application in for the police department as well, but the interviews arent until Nov 14...

Brad :texas:

8. dee

dee Well-Known

Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Cool I work on they police cars in fleet service. I was gonna apply for the PD, I've had alot of cops ask me to, but I can't take off whenever I want like I do now.