• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Typical liberal response. Get called out and resort to calling people names. I see you put it in small print.
    NO, you don't know a liberal response, you have no idea in spite of being one and yes I can smell on a mile away and your ARE!

Liberal response: When I stepped off that plane in SEATAC airport that cold, rainy night in Dec of '68 to be greeted by a bunch of Liberals who told me Vietnam was my fault. And I have been dealing with LibTards like you every since.

No did not call you any names in small print, you are fabricating AGAIN!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    NO, you don't know a liberal response, you have no idea in spite of being one and yes I can smell on a mile away and your ARE!

Liberal response: When I stepped off that plane in SEATAC airport that cold, rainy night in Dec of '68 to be greeted by a bunch of Liberals who told me Vietnam was my fault. And I have been dealing with LibTards like you every since.

No did not call you any names in small print, you are fabricating AGAIN!
    Still with the name calling. As I have quoted your original statement, it is very easy to see who is not telling the truth.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Actually, on my phone the entire paragraph where he starts his name calling appears in a much smaller font, after he calls me a pig, it goes back to normal font for his reply to the other poster.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    The Pierce Ranch, between Wharton & El Campo has hog hunts during cool weather, $100/hunt/person. Try the afternoons only, as hogs don't move much in the mornings. Call Rusty Livanec in Wharton, cell # 979-332-0118. Pierce Ranch is a beautiful area of Colorado River bottomlands, with about half hardwood forests, large trees, prairie grain fields, rice fields, and is home to a big cattle operation. Rusty's brother tells me that about 1,200 hogs are taken off annually with no noticeable change in the hog population // hog problem. there are nice motels & restaurants in El Campo, about 4 to 6 minutes from the ranch. I use Vic Desai's "El Campo Best Western", on US 77. The hunts are in commercial deer blinds over corn feeders. If you have a suppressor, It may be possible to kill several hogs at one time. Since they are not "game animals", one can hunt later in the evenings, and no hunting license is required. leVieux

Hunting licence IS required.....unless you are the landowner hunting depredating hogs on your own land...

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Hunting licence IS required.....unless you are the landowner hunting depredating hogs on your own land...

Huh. I didn't think it was. But you seem to be right.

TPWD: Feral Hogs

Feral hogs are unprotected, exotic, non-game animals. Therefore, they may be taken by any means or methods at any time of year. There are no seasons or bag limits, however a hunting license and landowner permission are required to hunt them.

OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I try to find people who have legitimate business reasons for needing hogs off their land, and then look at the reasons they have. For example, if someone is an older rancher that just can't get out very often to walk fences anymore and things like that... they may have hogs that are tearing up their fences and hurting their business.

The solution isn't to "go shoot pigs" but rather walk the fence, help with repairs, watch his land and cattle, then take any pigs you can find. This way, you're doing business rather than just asking to use land.

It's helped me find some good places to hunt, as well as help out someone who may need it and not be able to afford hiring people.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The Pierce Ranch, between Wharton & El Campo has hog hunts during cool weather, $100/hunt/person. Try the afternoons only, as hogs don't move much in the mornings. Call Rusty Livanec in Wharton, cell # 979-332-0118. leVieux
    two places that are ~$100 per pig/day

Javelina & Hog Hunts | Tacubaya Ranch Hunting
    $120/day +$100/hog after first

La Mesa Ranch
    $200/day +$100/hog after first
    Thanks for the options guys.

I think it's pretty damn rude of you guys to bitch and moan that everything is too expensive or too far when someone tries to help the WHOLE board.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom