• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Dude. If you voted in CA . . . You voted for a Dimocrap. . . .even if he was running as a Republican

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Neo Sharkey 117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    I wanted to thank everyone for the information and tips. Unfortunately, the job offer fell through. :(

Hopefully I will get a response from one of the other resumes I put out in the area. (STI...STI...STI)

after talking with you all I think I'll like it out there...only problem is that wifey has been watching the weather report more closely and has expressed concern about the heat. I know that summer will be a lot hotter than SD, but it's obviously survivable. :)

i'll be sticking around, this seems like a cool place.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I wanted to thank everyone for the information and tips. Unfortunately, the job offer fell through. :(

Hopefully I will get a response from one of the other resumes I put out in the area. (STI...STI...STI)

after talking with you all I think I'll like it out there...only problem is that wifey has been watching the weather report more closely and has expressed concern about the heat. I know that summer will be a lot hotter than SD, but it's obviously survivable. :)

i'll be sticking around, this seems like a cool place.

If you can't get to Texas, Texas Gun Talk is the next best thing.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Considering the Kommiefornikans, housing costs, crime, Libtards, and traffic there's no way I would ever live there.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    i did warn wifey that we'd get some ribbing when we posted, but I am impressed with the details. The cobra thing had me until they said they prefer the cars of new arrivals. :)

I want to move out of CA because it's getting old having to review the new gun laws every January to be sure i haven't become a felon.

For the record, I have never voted for a Democrat. I'd like to become a Texan, and NOT bring any of California's foolishness with me. It amazes me to read about folks who move out there and want to goof things up to California-ize Texas.

Bring yourself and your guns but be careful since you may prefer Cali to Austin pretty quick. Welcome to TGT.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    No, I was meaning the video I quoted. It's of a man just walking down a country road with an AR and the cop looks to make an unlawful arrest. Just peeked my curiosity.

Looking at your join date you weren't around for that fiasco. It or rather "He" turned into a raving lunatic hell bent to make a splash. He's running for city council in Temple now lol. I really feel sorry for his son having to go through all of this for his entire life which is a shit ton of baggage.

chu1222

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    Austin
    Sorry to hear the job fell through. We made the move several months ago and could not be happier. Best decision we ever made.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Looking at your join date you weren't around for that fiasco. It or rather "He" turned into a raving lunatic hell bent to make a splash. He's running for city council in Temple now lol. I really feel sorry for his son having to go through all of this for his entire life which is a shit ton of baggage.

^^^THIS^^^ He's a KOOK-BALL

Top Bottom